1. Is dfo better then regins as a fire mage

I've been using muradins spy glass hc and dfo as a fire mage but lately i've seen my fellow mage wtih regins doing more dps then me even tho he is lower gs then me He is using muradons spyglass hc and regins.

2. I think you need phylactery and cts.

3. Yes but until then is regins better?

4. Hi,

I don't think reign is better then DFO for a fire mage, btw rein may be better for an arcane mage then a fire mage (during fights arcane mages have more crit then fire mage and they cast way faster). But even in arcane DFO is still better !

See you,

Tiny.

PS: if your mate which is lower gear then you do more damages, I think the difference isn't made by the fact he is playing with a reign

5. Reigns is a great item, but you need to have enough crit for it. (atleast 70% fireball crit in long fights)
    I would choose Reigns hc over DFO normal to be honest.
    They should be very similar in dmg output tho.

6. Thread's a bit old, but I would actually prefer Flare of the Heavens (Ulduar trink, obtainable from votepoints) over both.

7. Thread's a bit old, but I would actually prefer Flare of the Heavens (Ulduar trink, obtainable from votepoints) over both.
    I am ok with that, depending on his gear level. If he have a decent amount of crit DFO will be better then the Flare of the heaven. But on a starting gear Flare of Heaven is way better then DFO

Tiny

8. Point was, if you take DFO remember there are classes that use it as BIS while you'll change it at first opportunity. It's a waste, and you might have some awry looks from your raid group. Which is not a good thing, especially if you have steady raiding group, guild.