1. Isle of Quel Danas

Could PvP turned off at Isle of Quel Danas? I am a new player and I kinda hate it playing over here.
    The imbalance between Horde and Alliance is not normal, it is like 4 horde against 1 ally ? Someone from the Alliance can't even move without horde BiS geared killing Alliance with 50 vs 1 and corpse camping it. I know horde are that pathetic, doing it the entire day without getting bored or having a real life

If this continious the imbalance between the factions will even grow because more people don't like it and are thinking to move to horde or another server.

2. Could PvP turned off at Isle of Quel Danas? I am a new player and I kinda hate it playing over here.
    The imbalance between Horde and Alliance is not normal, it is like 4 horde against 1 ally ? Someone from the Alliance can't even move without horde BiS geared killing Alliance with 50 vs 1 and corpse camping it. I know horde are that pathetic, doing it the entire day without getting bored or having a real life

If this continious the imbalance between the factions will even grow because more people don't like it and are thinking to move to horde or another server.
    what are you smoking?1st off a big % of horde players are straight up pvers who will not even fight back if ally attacks them let alone help horde if need be. 2nd a big chunk of horde are also really under geared so they are easy kills.

few days ago im running along doing dailys on the island when bang out pop's not one but two frost mages and they blow me up a few times, fun right as an arms warrior?i even asked a horde rogue for help and he said he dont pvp and told me to F off "lol, cool right?

today im doing dailys on the island and what do i see?ally rogue ganking noobs over by the naga and most did not even fight back. then when i get to the other side of the island where you kill those robots things what do i see? i see a ally warrior and a hunter ganking horde players. so i ended up killing both ally toons by myself and that was that. but then when i did dailys on my alt i see more ally same hunter and another druid + ganking horde in the same spot. so i again kill the hunter when he was alone only to have both the druid and hunter track me down on my alt and attack me 2vs1. i killed one but they ended up getting me a few times enough so i got pissed and brought my main back and killed them again with a horde rogue helping out.

whats the point of the story?the point is thats ganking on the island is 50-50 to be honest and ally groups up just as much as horde does and kills noobs. for every horde that kills you theirs an ally player doing the same to a horde player. i would suggest if your not that good in pvp to group with a friend as you do your daily's or take your chances.
    Edited: August 30, 2018

3. Imo these occasional pvp confrontations bring some nice variety to the otherwise monotonous daily quests.
    W/o pvp on that isle it would qickly become boring as f***.

4. Imo these occasional pvp confrontations bring some nice variety to the otherwise monotonous daily quests.
    W/o pvp on that isle it would qickly become boring as f***.
    100% agree! the "what could" happen makes thing interesting and makes you keep your eyes peeled.
    only things that really piss me off are boxers you know the guy with 8 warlocks or shammys blasting you in the back thinking its skill. or the 3 or 4 rogues that try camping 1 opens you start kicking his *** so they all attack.

but the worst are the players usually a rogue that waits until you have like 4 npcs on you and are at 50% to attack you, but when you still kill the ganker its lol.

5. That's what I am talking about. I am getting ganked all the time and they even corpse camp. but I already heard this should be kept, great.