1. God lvl rng!

Yo!!

I was pugging SWP 25man few mins ago and then a very odd thing happened. I simultaneously rolled 100 three times in just one boss (Felmyst).. and everybody goes WTF (including me) calling me hacker slash reported etc lol
    The first one was a draw of 100 then i won again by re rolling 100 (it was a token). And when the ML gave instructions to roll for the second item (shield), on a weird sheer amount of luck, I got it for a 100 roll again. IT all happened too fast that I never had a chance to defend myself and the raid went RO, calling me hacker and handed my items to the guys who questioned why I even had that luck lol. I haven't even got any one of the items that I rightfully won. I wonder if I can have an appeal if they really reported me. I am not saying that i really don't care about those items because i was there for transmogs. But it would suck if i get banned and can't even get an appeal on what happened.

Instance ID: 214 748 3648
    The Masterloot was named Horsedig

IGN: Pistolstar / Horde / ICECROWN
    Edited: September 12, 2018

2. It should actually be you who reports the RL for not giving you the loot you rightfully won.

3. Yeah, you're a hacker.

Except rolls are purely server-side and there are literally no roll hacks anymore (there were when rolls were client-side), but you're just probably genius hacker that made new kind of hack instead of hacking into NASA or something.

Gotta love the excuses ppl come up with to just be a ninja. Last time I was playing on my fire mage i've heard that mages don't need spirit and i won't get the loot.

4. It's like a lotto equivalent in wow. Highly unlikely but hey it's possible and could happen given enough rolls.
    If you got the screenshots you can (and you should) report the leader. Ignorant players should get banned.