1. If you can afford good enough internet connection and PC to play on this server, you can afford 10euros for the skip que donation.

2. Yeah, there was just as many, but the topics and arguments were more reasonable than whiny, and Molten reponded to them by creating new realms. Warmane is a different management, and their content releases have been more coservative.
    it's the same management.

3. In addition, there are many who play with multiple accounts at the same time, it is sad.... I already saw one with 5 accounts...

4. I already saw one with 5 accounts...
    You gotta pump those numbers up! Those are rookie numbers!

5. first off I have donated plenty of money so this isnt about me, but I do have people in my guild that live in 3rd world countries and just simply cannot afford the 1 time payment of 10 euros. that just is how it is for some people in parts of the world. Its hard to grasp I understand that, but its true. I talk to some people that work all day and make like 30 bucks for an entire day of work. its hard out there in some areas. I'm just saying if you literally cannot afford the 10 euros and live paycheck to paycheck this is the alternative.
    You think 30 Euro a day is 3rd world country?More like 30 Euro a week.If you get 30 Euro per day you absolutely can pay 1 time 10 euro so you can skip queue. Also someone have money to buy PC and have free time to play WOW,but dont have 10 extra Euro,make no sense to me.
    Edited: September 2, 2018

First 12