1. Cant play

so how is anyone suppose to play when there is a 1000 people in login queue is this real?? says it will take 300 minutes i havent be able to play for days now cuz of this...

2. donate to skip the queue. wait, or play a different realm/server.

3. pay or cry, nothing more, that is icecrown

4. Or don't play during peak times. The server isn't at the cap 24/7, usually just for half of every day.

5. I suggest just waking up that extra early and putting the game on and keep and eye on it every 20 mins or so

6. I suggest just waking up that extra early and putting the game on and keep and eye on it every 20 mins or so
    Is it really a better alternative than paying those 10 euros and avoiding all that crap for the rest of your time being here? That's not even mentioning ability to trade items/gold/characters for coins and actual 10 coins lol.

7. Is it really a better alternative than paying those 10 euros and avoiding all that crap for the rest of your time being here? That's not even mentioning ability to trade items/gold/characters for coins and actual 10 coins lol.
    not everybody can afford 10 euros though so if they cant then thats there only option, also i dont believe earning 10 coins by selling items makes you count as a donor to skip queues. I believe you have to pay the 10 euros to skip queue no matter what. after that you do whatever you want to make coins.

8. not everybody can afford 10 euros though.
    What do you mean not everybody can't afford it? Or do you think you have to play each month? No lol you just have to pay once...
    It's just few less pizzas and beers and you will be in the exact same situation...
    If you can pay food, your house, bills, electricity, internet, sure you can spend 10 ONCE in your lifetime

So please spare us that "muh can't afford skip queuez" because that's not right.

9. not everybody can afford 10 euros though so if they cant then thats there only option, also i dont believe earning 10 coins by selling items makes you count as a donor to skip queues. I believe you have to pay the 10 euros to skip queue no matter what. after that you do whatever you want to make coins.
    If you are not a premium user, you can not sell gold/items for coins. You have to pay 10 euros to skip queues, but you get more than just queue-skipping for those 10 euros - you get the ability to sell items for coins.

10. What do you mean not everybody can't afford it? Or do you think you have to play each month? No lol you just have to pay once...
    It's just few less pizzas and beers and you will be in the exact same situation...
    If you can pay food, your house, bills, electricity, internet, sure you can spend 10 ONCE in your lifetime

So please spare us that "muh can't afford skip queuez" because that's not right.
    first off I have donated plenty of money so this isnt about me, but I do have people in my guild that live in 3rd world countries and just simply cannot afford the 1 time payment of 10 euros. that just is how it is for some people in parts of the world. Its hard to grasp I understand that, but its true. I talk to some people that work all day and make like 30 bucks for an entire day of work. its hard out there in some areas. I'm just saying if you literally cannot afford the 10 euros and live paycheck to paycheck this is the alternative.

11. You cant afford to spend 10e on something you enjoy? I bet you spend 10 times that amount each month on crap that you don't need.

12. first off I have donated plenty of money so this isnt about me, but I do have people in my guild that live in 3rd world countries and just simply cannot afford the 1 time payment of 10 euros. that just is how it is for some people in parts of the world. Its hard to grasp I understand that, but its true. I talk to some people that work all day and make like 30 bucks for an entire day of work. its hard out there in some areas. I'm just saying if you literally cannot afford the 10 euros and live paycheck to paycheck this is the alternative.
    Thats bull****, i live in a 3rd world country and i can afford to donate atleast once every 2-3 months if i want to. If you have enough money to pay for internet every month, you have money to pay 10 euros once.

13. Were there a lot of queuequeue threads back when Warmane was Molten too? I can remember there being a queue for a Wrath realm (Sargeras 20x I think), but I guess I never spent enough time on the forums back then to see any.

14. Were there a lot of queuequeue threads back when Warmane was Molten too? I can remember there being a queue for a Wrath realm (Sargeras 20x I think), but I guess I never spent enough time on the forums back then to see any.
    Yeah, there was just as many, but the topics and arguments were more reasonable than whiny, and Molten reponded to them by creating new realms. Warmane is a different management, and their content releases have been more coservative.

15. I'm amazed to see how highly people value 10 euros. I mean what's 10 euros compared to countless hours spent in queue daily. 10 euros can be saved in no time, it doesn't take many liters of water instead of sugary liquids to save that money. Or energy drinks or some candy. If you can't really save up that 10 euros to skip endless queues, perhaps you shouldn't be playing video games.

Just count how many minutes you waste daily in queue, multiply that by 30 and you get your average time spent in a queue monthly. Now tell me that time right there is more valuable than "low" 10 euros.

btw. 45 mins daily queue adds to 22 hours 30 mins in a month.

12 Last