1. Hunter PVP

Hello guys, i've been seeing a lot of guides about hunter pvp but i had a couple of questions that aren't answered correctly (or they even are contradictory).
    As a matter of fact, they are only two lol,

What's the best spec of hunter for arenas and whats the best for bgs?
    What's the most fun of them?

I've been reading a lot about MM, BM and survival but they tend to be micro guides for the specific spec and of course saying that spec is the best. That seems to me that the three are viable, and thus wanted to know whats funnier. I've been having a good time in bgs as a MM but i want to try also survival. I dont see myself as a BM, always paying attention to my pet but perhaps i'll give it a try also. What do you say its the best spec and why? and what would be the funniest?

Thank you very much guys!

2. There is only one serious spec for arenas - MM.
    BM and Surv are more bg/fun specs, especially BM with bugged textures and pets hitting plate users for 100-150.

Best - MM
    Funniest - BM.
    Edited: September 1, 2018

3. First, thanks for your answer. Dont take this the wrong way, but why do you say it? As i said every guide says "this spec is the best for pvp" but their arguments are always kind of weak. I also think MM is the best, and since i've been playing MM its the one i "know" the best and wont be that hard to really learn it in pvp but still want to know why with a couple of facts

4. MM is best since it has silencing shot (sublime regarding pressure in arena) and the most survival benefiting abilities (disengage, master's call, deterrence, silencing shot, feign death, scatter shot, entrapment, frost trap, snake trap in combination with readiness) that no other specc can provide. SV has higher damage than MM in arena but it's more constant and not so bursty. The latter in the end matters as a hunter in arena. BM is only good in beastcleave scenarios and even there MM can be better when played properly and with communication (shear, silence, shear, readiness silence).

Fun is ofc always subjective perception. Would prolly go with SV though.