1. Pandaria starting zone bug, there is no npc

I've tried everything, but I can not find npcs in pandaria starting zone (Jade Forest), I'm at level 85 unable to level up because of it.

Jade forest dont have quest and fly npc, all empty!

Edited: September 2, 2018

2. Explore a bit south to place like dawn's blossom and u can progress ur jade forest quest there.

3. Explore a bit south to place like dawn's blossom and u can progress ur jade forest quest there.
    I have explored all jade forest, but everything is empty, there is no npc ally or horde.

4. Hey, I assume you handed in your quest to General Nazgrim, who should take you to Pandaria. However, this quest is in fact bugged, and handing that in makes it so you cannot progress through Jade Forest. For next time, just head straight to Pandaria via the Portal, then go down to Tian Monastery for your quests.

For now, you'll have to do 85 - 86 in a Catacylsm zone (I recommend the Twilight Highlands Arena, then a few more quests around there, if you have not done those). Once you have reached level 86, go through the portal and run down to Valley of the Four Winds, when you cross the bridge, you will get your first few quests for that zone, then continue Pandaria as usual!