1. People still hanging around starting zones and killing lowbies?

Seriously? I though Private Server communities were more kind, but I guess not. Some Gnome Warlock on Icecrown named Creamcorn just goes around killing new undeads saying "Y O U LO SE" to bypass the language barrier.

2. Undead NPC's or fresh chars, because Its a big difference. One is just an ******* and the other one is a straight up hacker.

3. Wait until you reach Thrallmar :) This server has existed for probably 9 years now and people still camp Thrallmar every single day.

idk, I'm just happy I managed to quit this server several months ago. The community on every single realm on Warmane is beyond cancerous. I've felt bad for my chars so many times, logged in for 15 min, then quickly realized why I quit and logged out. This comes from someone who plays LoL, so you can imagine...

4. idk, I'm just happy I managed to quit this server several months ago. The community on every single realm on Warmane is beyond cancerous. I've felt bad for my chars so many times, logged in for 15 min, then quickly realized why I quit and logged out. This comes from someone who plays LoL, so you can imagine...
    True about every single realm, including Lordaeron. You'd expect an x1 realm to breed nicer and more skilled players, but it's not much different from Icecrown.

Yeah, there were alot of moments in the past that the toxocity just made me close the game. But that changed when I started giving back in-game and making truer friendships.

Worse than LoL? How? Because I've heard nothing can top LoL and first-person-shooter communities.

5. Nothing can top the Cancer that is LOL.

6. You can't die unless you flag yourself for PvP in low zones so idk what you're talking about.

7. Wait until you reach Thrallmar :) This server has existed for probably 9 years now and people still camp Thrallmar every single day.

idk, I'm just happy I managed to quit this server several months ago. The community on every single realm on Warmane is beyond cancerous. I've felt bad for my chars so many times, logged in for 15 min, then quickly realized why I quit and logged out. This comes from someone who plays LoL, so you can imagine...
    If you quit why are u here?

8. If you quit why are u here?
    cuz I like you :3

9. When you play on PVP servers you can expect to be ganked especially on this server when people have run out of things to do so they go around ganking. People here get a thrill out of ruining the expierence for other people. Not everybody, but there is a group of people who do nothing but troll all day long. In various different ways.

10. The people that do that are mad because their girlfriend broke up with them, so they just want to kill everyone. You should pray for them.

11. Yeah, that's one of the alliances favorite past time.