1. Quest Kaja'Cola Gives You IDEAS! (TM) is bugged

As titled above i cant continue playing, cant compete quest when i try to pick one of those bottles it open and its empty, even enemy npc when i attack them ignores me and when i picked up one bottle of Cola from fallen enemy it did not count into the quest, can any GM help me?

Character name: Izzix

Thanks.

2. Same issue as stated above. I actually have 4 "Kaja'Cola Zero One's" in my bags from about 30 minutes of grinding them and Greely will not give me the quest completion for it. I am toward the end of the Goblin starter zone quest line and would hate to end up having to delete this guy after hours of work.

Character Name: Chiropractic (Goblin Rogue)

Thank you.

3. The quest "works" you just have to loot THE RIGHT Kaja'Cola. The one that has no "on-use" effect. Keep killing those mobs in mines - and yes you will have to kill so many of them that they will eventually become grey and won't provide a single point of experience due to your high level. But hey, that's what you signed up for by plying @ MoP Warmane and by choosing Goblin as a race.

4. Sounds good. I will kill the Hell out of these things and try to get the right drop. Thanks for the response.

And Yes, choosing a race like Panda or goblin here is risky but I did get the Panda all the way through and to Org. Had to work around a few things there too.

Thanks again!

5. actually i'm stuck in this quest too but the enemies don't even die are immortal and the items cans have nothing inside Character name Lilith Lamia
    Goblin shaman
    Edited: September 12, 2018