1. Back from WotLK - Shattered Halls EU - Myztik's legacy

Dear Warmane community,

I have returned from the past. In order to explain who I am, you must know this first:

I will recover my friends legacy of Myztik, one of the very best rogue players on Shattered Halls. I used to play a lot of 2v2's with him, him playing rogue and me playing fmage. This friend of mine died (IRL) at the age of 22 on 4th of October 2016, which made life terrible for me. I still cannot believe how much I grieve every day.

On this day I will start playing on Warmane (don't know which realm yet) in order to relive the memories I had with my friend. During our time we had so many good laughes together and I just want to get back to that time. I hope that I will find the feeling that I am looking for and that this community will support me doing so.

And so for, my character's name will be Myztik, feel free to add me anytime! Come online and have some great duels outside Orgrimmar.

Kind regards,

David ter Beek

2. Hey David,

Good luck on reliving those memories. But remember, the past cannot be changed, the future has yet to happen, the here and now is all that matters.

I wish you the best of luck!