1. Best Healer Class

Hey guys, I was wondering which was by far the best healing class currently.

I'm interested in a hard carry healing class that can solo heal most of the icc10 and eventually even bane, of course with playing it properly and gearing it properly, which i will.

I did some research of course, but everyone has a different answer, so I decided to make a topic of my own and decide for myself. I've been playing tanks/dps so far on this server, that's why I need a little bit of help with this.

Like I said, I don't care about utility that much I mostly care about the raw healing carry potential ( or absorbing in case of priests ). Ultimate goal is being strong/good enough to solo heal bane.

So far, I've researched something like:
    1. Rdudu
    2. Rshaman
    3. Hpala
    4. Disco
    5. Hpriest

But please, change my mind, that's why Im making this topic.

2. Hey guys, I was wondering which was by far the best healing class currently.

I'm interested in a hard carry healing class that can solo heal most of the icc10 and eventually even bane, of course with playing it properly and gearing it properly, which i will.

I did some research of course, but everyone has a different answer, so I decided to make a topic of my own and decide for myself. I've been playing tanks/dps so far on this server, that's why I need a little bit of help with this.

Like I said, I don't care about utility that much I mostly care about the raw healing carry potential ( or absorbing in case of priests ). Ultimate goal is being strong/good enough to solo heal bane.

So far, I've researched something like:
    1. Rdudu
    2. Rshaman
    3. Hpala
    4. Disco
    5. Hpriest

But please, change my mind, that's why Im making this topic.
    Well, everyone has a different answer because it's subjective. Almost every raid needs rdudu's hots, priest's absorbs, hpala's spamhealing on tanks and whatever rshammies are doing ( xD ). Not caring about utility is stupid as it's more useful for the raid than raw numbers.

However, if you want to solo 10man raids, hpaladin is your healer to go. Have seen plenty of them soloing bane (never heard about priests or dudus even attempting to).

3. However, if you want to solo 10man raids, hpaladin is your healer to go. Have seen plenty of them soloing bane (never heard about priests or dudus even attempting to).
    It has been done with a hprist and a rdruid (Incanto and Funky respectively) but they did it before LK melee and SR values were properly tuned if memory serves. So whether or not you consider those actual solo heals or not is up to you.

@OP
    If you're just in it for the solo banes then a hpal/rshaman would suit you best. Hpals lack the 10% phys. DR buff that shamans and priests have and shamans lack the double tank healing and mana regen capabilities. Not caring about utility as a healer is about one of the dumbest things you can do though. 10 mans groups are decided solely on utility when going for solo tanks and/or solo heal.
    Edited: September 2, 2018

4. Ultimate goal is being strong/good enough to solo heal bane.
    Hpally or Rshammy.

Both Holy Priests and Rdruids are very replaceable. Hpriests don't have the single target throughput to solo heal Bane and with an Rdruid you'd lack the Inspiration buff, and Infests might prove more than a little troublesome due to the lack of strong raid-wide snap heals like Chain Heal or Circle of Healing. Discipline Priests aren't designed to be good at healing in the conventional sense of restoring lost health, let alone solo healing a Bane.

In contrast, both Rshammies and Hpallies are capable of putting out massive single target-healing while keeping a solid amount of raid healing going in the process.
    Edited: September 2, 2018

5. @Rifokelt, plenty of others have done it as well (myself included). I should also point out that it doesn't really count when the raid is stacking Shadow Priests.

@Thread, I'd agree that the choice for what the OP wants really does come down to Holydin and Resto Shaman. I'd have to argue in favor of the Shaman, though, considering that it is very possible to have other Paladins in the raid, but the best type of Shaman to have is a Restoration one. OP would also never have to worry about the group not having access to Lust/Hero.

6. @Rifokelt, plenty of others have done it as well (myself included). I should also point out that it doesn't really count when the raid is stacking Shadow Priests.
    Didn't know although I assume those were done before the current melee/sr values of LK?