1. Blackwing Lair

Good day. Maybe 3 months ago (or even more) me and my friend made BWL raid and we have encountered problem with the first boss of raid "Razorgore the Untamed". Basicly when we started to MC him using orb on top of the platform after some amount of time boss fight would reset while we still destroying eggs and killing trash that appears during boss fight. Later on we tried to just nuke boss and when he was about to hit 0% HP he reseted again (btw we didn't got blasted with eggs).
    Is this bug/glitch fixed until now or is there any chance you can fix this bug soon? Some of us are trying to get hands on pattern/plans to smelt Elementium to craft Thunderfury :P

2. I was in a pug raid about a month ago. They were able to control Razorgore the whole time to allow us to complete the encounter. I asked the raid lead what he was doing to allow us to complete the encounter, but he didn't tell us.

FYI: if Razorgore dies while eggs are up, everyone dies. You have to clear out all the eggs before you engage him. Also, you have to switch off who does the mind control as you should get an exhaustion debuff; preventing you from using mind control for a minute.

Interestingly enough. the raid drops tier 3 token pieces, not tier 2 up to Chromaggus.