1. Does this also happen to you guys? As healers.

I mainly play Healers in Icecrown, my gears are full PvP.

Since i’m a healer, my pvp play style is what would be called “passive”. I don’t attack ppl unless they do first.

Whenever I go on adventuring / farming gold or ach,(World PvP happens), these things happen;

- People with 6k+ gs full PvP / Halion trinkets / smourne. Those scary guys, 80%+ they don’t attack me, they leave me alone, which I feel super relieved lol. (unless they’re warrior, those guys are always agressive)

- People with low gears (~20k HP or 40k Tanks), or people with full PvE / ICC gears, 80% they would charge to me and attack me agressively. And I’d burst them down within mostly 15-30 seconds. And it always look like they don’t know what hit them.

I wonder why .....
    Is it a perk of playing healers? only low-geared guys (mostly PvE) will attack you, but scary guys leave you alone?

2. Anyone with a brain whos looking to kill people in wpvp will go for high population areas like the ICC entrance.

3. I wonder why .....
    Is it a perk of playing healers? only low-geared guys (mostly PvE) will attack you, but scary guys leave you alone?
    Hey there, fellow BG healer.

Your observation has to do with your personal experience and circumstance. It's not a general trend on Icecrown. In universal BG tactic, all dps must always eliminate the healer first to get the upper hand in group fights. So what makes dps players not kill healers? Some prefer going above the dps chart over winning the battle, let alone actually killing opponents. That's the sad, stupid truth with some pvpers.

Anyway, to share my side, I'm an aggressive healer and adopt what I call a "bait" strategy. I head straight to the opposing group and immediately stun their healer. I keep myself alive then cast Divine Shield when my hp is low (rendering they're dps on me wasted). By that time, my teammates would've attacked them alrdy as the opposing team is blindsided.

So why am I such a fool-hardy? Because in battles, you need to keep advancing the team forward and take up as much fighting space as possible. Your goal is to push your opponents as far as back their initial graveyward. And the first wave is always the most crucial.

Edit: Forgot to read that your experience is a World PvP situation. I guess 6kgsers are in it to farm - killing as many players in their time efficiently. Healers are frustrating to kill sometimes.
    Edited: September 5, 2018

4. Because pve players are usually totally incompetent in terms of PvP, and for them being one of the top dps means being able to kill everything that moves, this push them in engaging hopeless battle with no clues at all and getting rekt in few seconds.

Low gs are probably noobs who for some reason can't distinguish a 2k gs from a 6k.

I've also observed that those categories of people are the ones that gank low levels the most.

Meanwhile any decent pvp player will know to not bother attacking a geared healer alone, unless they think they can ( warriors as you mentioned tend to attack you more, because they have more chance of killing you than other classes)