1. Not nerfed T5 pve raids

You remover BT attumen and SSC & TK is still not nerfed. Am i suposed to go BT with BoJ gear? Or am i suposed to buy items from store?

2. Yeah, whats up with that? People are leaving and outland is becoming a dead server, more bots and afk players than actual playing ones!!!! Do something about that!

3. Why would it be nerfed?

There's sunwell trash gear now, ZA, 141 ilevel Boj gear, epic gems buyable from badges, Hyjal is easy as ****, new enchants that didn't exist.

It already is nerfed because of all this availability of gear that is twice as good as the kara gear we used to progress it. What are you trying to 15 man T5 or something? How bad are you?

4. What if i want to progress it slow and as server says "blizzlike" i would like to be able to do T5 with kara gear. I dont want to make an alt in 2 months. What i want is to see all content there is.

5. Yeah, whats up with that? People are leaving and outland is becoming a dead server, more bots and afk players than actual playing ones!
    Glad I am not the only one to notice.

6. When you see guild clearing whole MH but failing to clear TK/SSC you start wondering...

7. You remover BT attumen and SSC & TK is still not nerfed. Am i suposed to go BT with BoJ gear?

What if i want to progress it slow and as server says "blizzlike" i would like to be able to do T5 with kara gear.
    I really don't see your problem. On the one hand you want to do the blizzlike experience of T5 with kara gear, on the other hand you ask if you are supposed to go BT with BoJ gear?!

So what do you want? Progress through T5 like the rest of us and take your time? Or do you want to do T6?

8. I don't know why you are against nerfing when clearly you are not clearing it. I want to do T5 and at this point it's not possible.

9. I want to do T5 and at this point it's not possible.

Bad players not being able to clear content is Blizzlike.

10. Also, you can EASILY do BT in kara, ZA, badge gear.

11. we've been able to clear t5 content in kara/t5 content gear we picked up while clearing it.
    It is very much possible and you dont need to be a friggin machine to do so all you need to do is learn the fights and play them correctly, which is what I'd suggest you should do if you wanna clear it ;>

12. Also, you can EASILY do BT in kara, ZA, badge gear.
    When was the last time that you tried tanking whole BT in kara gear? Cause I get a feeling you didn't...
    This is not easily doable at all. Certain bosses have really high damage and tank will just die in less than two seconds with some bad rng.