1. High level players coming and killing low level players

Hello everyone,
    I think it's kinda a **ck move for high level players to come to the low leveling zones ant kill low level players.... In addition they are killing all the NPC's arround where people can take and complete quests, kills girrfon master so no one can get out of the zone... In my opinion there should be a - rule not an official rule it's more like a bro code rule, to don't do **** like this and don't waste preciuos time of other players who just wants to enjoy the game for one or two hours after work or studies... Shame ON YOU!

Picture captured of 2 Hordes duing this kind of things in Darkshire.... Happend in WOTLK - LORDAERON realm.

2. What kind of bro code are you talking about? You are not bros. You are ENEMIES on opposing factions. Does it matter if it takes any kind of skill for him to do it? Hell no, everything you do in game doesn't have to take skill. If he enjoys annoying you SO MUCH you start weeping in forums, he can do it all he wants. It's part of the game, it will never go away, learn to deal with it.

3. It's the Horde's revenge for Ally ganking them on WG maybe... :D

4. The Fact that you are crying all over the forums will make them WANT to gank you more.

5. Okay, I did not know that some of comunity members are so cancerous and salty....

6. This is normal on a pvp realm.

If u are getting camped logged off for 5-10 mins eventually they go away. U can try changing zones too.. try to avoid heavy pvp zones

7. This is normal on a pvp realm.

If u are getting camped logged off for 5-10 mins eventually they go away. U can try changing zones too.. try to avoid heavy pvp zones
    Not completely normal, actually considering the population is very high compared to how retail servers are at any point with the exception of launch. This server is also running a 10 year old expansion, so you will see a lot more bored players ganking. Hell, there was even a Rogue camping the flight master for hours on end a few weeks ago.

I do still agree that this is a PVP server as should remain as such.

EDIT: Just realized OP was talking about Lordaeron realm making my “population very high” statement irrelevant to the topic. There might be more gankers on Lordaeron than on Retail in 2008-2010 though given how much time has passed.
    Edited: September 19, 2018

8. Here is a tip ,make another account or have an level 80 stashed in the area you are questing in ,if you get killed quickly log on to the other account and kill your attacker, that is what I do I have 2 accounts one main and an account I am leveling new toons on. I love to point and lol@THEM after I totally rape them with my rogue ,normally they run like hell after a few times being killed lol.

9. Here is a tip ,make another account or have an level 80 stashed in the area you are questing in ,if you get killed quickly log on to the other account and kill your attacker, that is what I do I have 2 accounts one main and an account I am leveling new toons on. I love to point and lol@THEM after I totally rape them with my rogue ,normally they run like hell after a few times being killed lol.
    Better yet, be logged into two accounts at the same time. Even without the ganking, you can easily get quests done by using your level 80 to help you with frustrating quests with insane mob placements.

EDIT: OP's image got deleted. Insert Nelson's Haw Haw laugh here.
    Edited: September 4, 2018

10. i dont know but ganking is part of the game i never really had an issue with ganking as long as someone is not camping you, thats kind of lame.

only way around it is to level up and gear up and kill said players or have friends do it for you,some guildys love to pvp depends on the guild you join.

i had some issues with gankers on outland when i was leveling an alt all i did was park my mine close by so when you get ganked switch to your main and kill them. and make sure they know its you they ganked and they usually leave you alone.

but your playing wrath you said right? so play dk or pally and only one that can gank you are other dks and pallys lol.

11. had no problems leveling, just had to avoid tanaris and stv, there's too many sad people ;d

12. had no problems leveling, just had to avoid tanaris and stv, there's too many sad people ;d
    What do you expect people to do when everything else in the game is already completed.

13. What kind of bro code are you talking about? You are not bros. You are ENEMIES on opposing factions. Does it matter if it takes any kind of skill for him to do it? Hell no, everything you do in game doesn't have to take skill. If he enjoys annoying you SO MUCH you start weeping in forums, he can do it all he wants. It's part of the game, it will never go away, learn to deal with it.
    In "the game", of which it is part, there were things called Normal Servers.

14. had no problems leveling, just had to avoid tanaris and stv, there's too many sad people ;d
    Not only that, but also battlegrounds and arenas are becoming more and more barren. Thus pvpers invade Stormwind or gank lowbies for fun.

My character Adramolech used to roam around Stranglethorn Vale in the weekends to cause misery. At that time Horde always had an upperhand in organized PvP so my motivation was to "kill their eggs" or weaken their incoming playerbase. Apparently, my enjoyment didn't really help my goals - I was alone. So after only 3 weeks, I quit ganking and began to focus more on helping Alliance pvpers. The PvP faction balance got better very soon.

These two gankers the OP ranted about won't long in the game; they seem bored enough to quit soon unless they change their playstyle. The act of ganking brings little returns and doesn't foster friendship as much as actual pvp and raids.
    Edited: September 12, 2018

12 Last