1. At that time Horde always had an upperhand in organized PvP so my motivation was to "kill their eggs" or weaken their incoming playerbase.
    You were not doing anything worth jack ****, since you know... People can resurrect. You only annoyed a couple of noobs trying to level.

2. While I think it isn't the nicest thing to do, it is bound to happen. Unless there is a specific rule saying ganking is not allowed, it is bound to happen. As much as most people don't like that kind of thing, there really is no stopping it unless a rule is created for that.

3. It might be a dick move and usually I won't kill lowbies but if they try to sneak around me on a path when I'm just walking somewhere etc. I will kill them over and over again until I get bored/they log off. Normally don't go into cities just to kill lowbies but sometimes it can be fun if an 80 or two is rolling around the same area and trying to contest. The servers are PvP for a reason.

4. its pvp for a reason. i got killed like 10 times in honor hold and some lvl 80 is actually stalking some lowbies, but ofcourse there's always a fine line between Ganking and Griefing

5. The problem here is that we are flowed by all those players from retail where they are used to be a special snowflake in their safezone.

This server is PvP, check what does it mean and stop crying like babies all days on forum.

I would send all of you back in time in Vanilla where you were ****ing ganked by mobs, let alone players. If you can't stand the real wow feel free to return to that thing called retail or whatever.

6. its pvp for a reason. i got killed like 10 times in honor hold and some lvl 80 is actually stalking some lowbies, but ofcourse there's always a fine line between Ganking and Griefing
    I keep my PvE end-game Combat Rogue logged in Thrallmar to deal with Alliance gankers there. If the gankers are too many, I just go to Honor Hold to draw their attention. I've played both factions, so I know which NPCs are important, which NPCs are major quest givers and which are important vendors - I prioritise these over normal guards or radiant NPCs. I've done this dozens of times. The funny thing is, most of the time this achieves nothing. Gankers in Thrallmar are there just for the griefing - they don't care about HH or about fellow lowbies.

And no, it's not both factions doing this - there are always 2-3-5 Alliance gankers in Thrallmar (chances are there will be some if I log in right now), whereas every time I go to HH to countergank, I'm the only Horde there.

7. And no, it's not both factions doing this - there are always 2-3-5 Alliance gankers in Thrallmar (chances are there will be some if I log in right now), whereas every time I go to HH to countergank, I'm the only Horde there.
    Whaddaya know I have completely different experience. Heck I even had to fight some of horde players that were over 2.2k in arena and not complete *****s that can only kill lowbies.

8. If I may ask for the photo? It might be us... xD

Hello everyone,
    I think it's kinda a **ck move for high level players to come to the low leveling zones ant kill low level players.... In addition they are killing all the NPC's arround where people can take and complete quests, kills girrfon master so no one can get out of the zone... In my opinion there should be a - rule not an official rule it's more like a bro code rule, to don't do **** like this and don't waste preciuos time of other players who just wants to enjoy the game for one or two hours after work or studies... Shame ON YOU!

Picture captured of 2 Hordes duing this kind of things in Darkshire.... Happend in WOTLK - LORDAERON realm.
    There was an instance when our grouped was ganked and camped in Nagrand, so we had this vengeancy feeling, ya know, so we raided Darkshire and Lakeshire for a couple of mins, then mailed the Nagrand assailants thru our alliance alts to let them know that their actions against the Horde have dire consequences against their own faction, so it's half Roleplaying, and half Revenge. So yea, quite unfortunate for those players that were present, we were flushed out by a couple of 80s after a while.. Cheers!!

First 12