1. Warmane, please restore balance to BGs!

I soloqued in the last couple of days on my Hunter hoping i would get my last scroll for xmog (i didnt).
    The strange thing is that my win rate was higher than 50% (i think i won 7/10 BGs), and that games wer kinda equal when it comes to geared and crapygeared players on both sides (2 games we camped in WSG, 1 game we got camped, altho it didnt last since people got 3 flags asap all 3 times).
    Que inv poped almost instantly, one time only i had to wait whole 30sec to get in... You can fix that aswell, but i guess 30sec is still fine.

Why im making this post u may ask urself?
    Im HORDE. Aka, my Hunter is on HORDE side.

WHY WARMANE?! WHY?!
    WHY AM I WIN BGS?!

Horde is suposed to be the big underdog when it comes to PvP, like i was prepared to spend 3 days of soloque in order to complete one daily BG "quest" for 25 arena points.
    This doesnt make sence.
    I never see Alliance complain here, watafak?

Anyway, please fix this and restore balance.
    I want, when i que tomorow, to lose 8 out of 10 BGs as Horde, cos you know, ladder is filled with Humans cos of the most OP racial of all expansions, and Horde is undergeared, like seriously undergeared, lvl 1 items and stuff...
    Otherwise il complain even more!
    You dont want that to happen, cos you know, power of complaining on forums is stronk!

2. So, as far as I understand, you are complaining because you win too much and thats not good, so you want to lose more ? The world has gone mad.

Don't worry tho, you will be back to loosing in no time, you just had an unlucky day.

3. guess the purchases of smourne has been light for the alliance side lately

4. I don't think I've ever seen such a moronic waste of a thread.

5. Thanks Gnimo

Nice way to show us how pointless all other bg QQ threats are

6. Hahahahah very nice post, and this guy Ikajsdkf doesnt get it apparently.
    Both Aliance and Horde are full of Sm & Full Biss people.
    There are premades on both sides and a lot of games are close or either they stomp you or you stomp them.
    So i dont see whats the issue and why is every1 complaining.

7. Drink maybe???? Warmane drinking game doesnt say anything about this but this post is so stupid ima drink to it anyways.

8. You know, to be able to "get good" at pvp, you have to play against strong enemies, you don't get better by 1 shotting everyone you se, actually quiet the opposite.
    I guess after loosing so much, Horde have been much better and we learned after our mistakes, while alliance gets away with whatever.
    I joined 2man premade with DK and ret pala, Im Uh DK, we won every game for hours.

Unite Horde

9. you have to play against strong enemies
    Strong enemies = every shadowmourne ***** has pocket healer ?
    Otherwise these "strong enemies' leave after first field of strife wipe.

Had AV with 15 (!) bis healers from alliance side.
    Man, i have never seen such level of autism.
    Edited: September 4, 2018

10. Anyway, please fix this and restore balance.

ladies and gentlemen, the joke of the year! :)

11. You know, to be able to "get good" at pvp, you have to play against strong enemies, you don't get better by 1 shotting everyone you se, actually quiet the opposite.
    And you don't get better by not being able to either one shot or even scratch everyone you see thanks to gear differences and healers.
    I guess after loosing so much, Horde have been much better and we learned after our mistakes, while alliance gets away with whatever.
    Rather the fact that a lot of PvPers are concerned about the situation and decide to try and help out by moving some of their toons and guilds to the Horde side. Hence it is not the Horde improving per se.
    I joined 2man premade with DK and ret pala, Im Uh DK, we won every game for hours.
    I once played the lottery and won. It was by skill, not luck.
    Yes! Unite! So that we may GY farm you easier...

12. You should be sent to Gitmo for this post.

13. And you don't get better by not being able to either one shot or even scratch everyone you see thanks to gear differences and healers.
    Ok so your saying skill has nothing to do with anything, it's all about gear, Going up as 2k gs vs 6k gs pvp Dosen't mean per se "strong enemies".
    Healers have a huge part in wow, everyone knows that... I thought.

Rather the fact that a lot of PvPers are concerned about the situation and decide to try and help out by moving some of their toons and guilds to the Horde side. Hence it is not the Horde improving per se.
    Yeah so when Alliance looses it's because Alliance went horde, how'd you like that for -caugh- joke -caugh- facts.
    Edited: September 6, 2018