1. Allliance <Insight> is recruiting!

Hello, my name is HokageSarada and I am an officer in one of Warmane's Top Alliance NA raiding guilds, Insight. We raid 8pm Eastern to 11pm Eastern on Mon/Wed.

Currently 12/12 in ICC 10 HC and 11/12 ICC 25 HC, Insight is made up of a group of close knit players who enjoy progressing through hard modes together in pursuit of Light of Dawn while having a good time doing it.

We are currently recruiting all classes to fill out our roster (with a low priority on melee dps) for the rest of summer and the coming fall. Insight is a progression guild and as such we have a few requirements of our raiders.

We are a North American guild so all raiders and applicants must be able to understand and speak English.

Insight uses discord to communicate in raid. It is a non-negotiable requirement. If you do not have Discord to at least be able to listen to what is going on and reply in game to questions or comments from officers then unfortunately this is not the guild for you.

We require that our raiders know the ins and outs of their class, spec, and role. Furthermore as a heroic progression guild, knowing the mechanics of each fight and the individual duties your class and role might have is an absolute must.

The Appropriate gear level needed for 25 man Heroic ICC (Including the proper gems and enchants)

Showing up to raids and attendance are two of the most important things we ask of our raiders. That means being online and ready to raid fifteen minutes before raid start time. If you are going to miss a raid, we only ask you let us know in our attendance channel.

The most important and crucial requirement we have here at Insight is that you be able to take constructive criticism and advice given. Our Goal is to full clear heroic ICC 25 every week and to do that every member needs to be willing to put aside their ego in order for us all to grow and succeed as a group and as a guild.

If this all sounds doable to you and you are interested in joining Insight please take the time to fill out our very short application at https://www.insight-warmane.us/ Feel free to message me (HokageSarada/CarsonWentz) or Jrowx if you have any questions or want to learn more about the guild. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I look forward to talking with you all soon.
    Edited: September 11, 2018 Reason: I forgot to say what faction because I'ma dip

2. if only we knew what faction now
    You don't have enough Insight to understand (:

3. You don't have enough Insight to understand (:
    foresight is whats really needed for raiding :)

4. I updated it. Thanks for letting me know lol

5. I updated it. Thanks for letting me know lol
    You should probably put [A] or [H] in the title, like every other guild does. Some people are too lazy to read a wall of text.

6. Do you mean worst guild ever? Or perhaps "worse guild than ever?" which I would assume is you implying we are worse guild than a guild named ever.

7. guild is full of toxic raiders whenever they actually put a raid together. 2/10 guild

8. Fun guild to have some laughs in and a good raid atmosphere when people aren't at each others throats over the smallest things.

8/10 would recommend.

9. Do you guys do alt runs? I've been looking for an East Coast guild, and I just hit 80. Here's the recruitment post I made yesterday:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=391101

I'd be happy to talk with y'all over Discord or whatever.