1. leveling help

So im coming here since general and looking for group and the discord isnt much help. Would anyone be kinda enough to help me gain some levels or is everyone looking for a handout since im a new playing its kinda redundant that i even have gold to even offer so why would i be asking for help in the first place if i didnt already have a level 70 when i could level up a 2nd account to level up my first account. All im asking for is a few dungeon runs to help me get a boost on my character all im asking for, kinda annoying that people can't actually help unless they get something in return like asking for 10k gold or some crazy amount of gold to even help out and asking a big amount per level or run is kinda far fetched to be asking.

2. What realm are you playing? Which faction?

I'm from Lordaeron Alliance, and I'd be glad to take you in but don't guarantee that everybody will help you all the time.

Reason many people ask for gold is because doing dungeons or quests takes up quite alot of time (sometimes 45 minutes even) and they get barely anything in return.

And in the first place, players would only help one another when (1) the relationships are still fresh and (2) there's a common goal. Point #2 doesn't mean there's a reward, but say a guild is trying to add more lvl 80 players by helping lowbies to raid eventually. Since almost every realm is fully progressed these days, the "magic" is gone and most players find motivation from gold or meaningless achivs.

3. if you are on Icecrown and talking about the alliance thats because they are a bunch of dicks! lol come to the horde and join my guild. we are very active. <Naggers with Daggers> Social/PVP/PVE/Leveling guild. We'll help you.