1. Does SM makes big difference?

Hello.
    I am playing my warrior for 6 months now.
    I am hardcore pvp player.
    My gs is 6.2k. I got 1021 resi and 61%arp followed with 45% crit and 5.2% hit rating.
    Currently i am using Oathbringer HC weapon, because i am not sure how powerfull sm is.
    I wanna know does SM makes big difference at this gs compared to oathbringer?
    Like will it help me shred more thought targets or smthing.
    I see like every good warr here has SM.
    So i am thinking is it worth donating for it?

2. Is the strongest weapon in the game worth getting?

Spoiler: Show
    no

3. SM has strength instead of agility (oathbinder) so there is already a damage increase at a slight crit loss, on top of the chaos bane proc you got really solid increase in overall attack power. So yes its better. Is it worth donating for? Idk thats up to you. But its probably the most relevant to warriors over palas/dks as it maintains the armor pen.

4. Hello.
    I am playing my warrior for 6 months now.
    I am hardcore pvp player.
    My gs is 6.2k. I got 1021 resi and 61%arp followed with 45% crit and 5.2% hit rating.
    Currently i am using Oathbringer HC weapon, because i am not sure how powerfull sm is.
    I wanna know does SM makes big difference at this gs compared to oathbringer?
    Like will it help me shred more thought targets or smthing.
    I see like every good warr here has SM.
    So i am thinking is it worth donating for it?
    SM does have higher weapon damage so you will hit harder,It also have str over agility.you also get the str buff from it + aoe dmg prock.If you have the coins for it absolutely worth getting.

5. SM > Oath hc, but if you are BiS geared (pve off-pieces) with Oath hc, spending 150 coins for SM might be something you want to consider about before somebody tells SM>Oath hc and u spend them like that. I would pref to have ret/dk with sm + w/e wf/relent gear and bis war with oath than just bis war.
    Just some food for thought from somebody who purchased SM on his war :)