1. Auction House mail attachment bug?

Hello,

Well as the title say it, I've been having this issue with the Auction House, receiving a mail from the Auction House with no attachment after an item got sold.
    and I'm not talking about the one hour CD here, some of my mails from 48 hours ago are still bugged.

Thank you and I hope it would be fixed.

2. yes, fix it please so frustrating

3. i noticed something with he mail box as well yesterday
    when i got a letter the name of the person did not show up for a bit had to open and close mail box a few times to get names to appear.

4. I too am having difficulties obtaining my sales from the AH, I have like 50g stuck. It simply says "Amount not yet sent. Estimated delivery time: 12:00AM". Yet it has been more than a day...

5. This has been happening to me since the start of the server and is unlikely to be fixed. It happened to me on archangel as well, I assume it's a core problem. Whenever you put something on the AH it's basically a toss up of if you're going to get paid if the item sells, or if you'll even get your item back if it doesn't. I've probably lost... what, 5000 gold? At least? Due to a faulty AH mail system. Addons like Postal etc seem to make it worse. Maybe clearing cache would help I'm not sure. Only other thing I've found to help besides disabling mailbox related addons is to not delete the sale pending mail.

I've been receiving tons of sale pending notes, and no actual gold coming an hour later, or ever, since the beginning of this server. It seems to have gotten better than it was last year, but it still kinda happens a lot. People don't believe this is a real bug because they don't remember what all they put on the AH and don't keep track of it, but if you're like me and you log all AH transactions you'll find a huge discrepancy of numbers that do not add up.
    Edited: September 12, 2018