1. Pets Fixed?

Hey everyone.

I was browsing the forums for a Beast Master guide on pve or pvp and everyone is saying that the pets are bugged. Is that still the case, or did was all that fixed up?

2. Mostly, yeah. Pets are as close to completely fixed as they ever have been.

3. Mostly, yeah. Pets are as close to completely fixed as they ever have been.
    Great to hear! I have been reading up on your previous guides and posts Darkened (espc your lock pve aff guide) they are really helpful thank you for the taking the time!

4. Mostly, yeah. Pets are as close to completely fixed as they ever have been.
    I wonder if this will make BM viable in PvP and PvE?

5. I wonder if this will make BM viable in PvP and PvE?
    Viable as in would there ever be strong justification to be BM in a raid when you could be MM instead? Apart from cases where your raid misses the 3% damage buff, then no, almost never. BM is not designed to be on par with MM.

6. I wonder if this will make BM viable in PvP and PvE?
    BM is worse than MM in both PvP and PvE. They have always been viable for PvP, although not top. I would never take a BM hunter over an MM one in a raid, though. It's one of the lowest DPS specs in the game.

7. Definitely viable but it will never be better than MM. If you find it fun and want to play it go ahead but keep in mind in most cases people will take MM hunter over BM unless free dps slots or whatever. It can do 13-14k constant dps at bis if played well, maybe more
    Edited: September 20, 2018

8. Hey everyone.

I was browsing the forums for a Beast Master guide on pve or pvp and everyone is saying that the pets are bugged. Is that still the case, or did was all that fixed up?
    Back in the old core, your pet didn't share sufficient armpen percentage from the hunter so they hit like toddlers. This was fixed when Lofdaeron launched in late 2015 and when the new core was implemented on Icecrown in mid 2016.

But all in all, MM is still superior in pve and especially pvp. To succeed in BM PvP, you need lots of practice in managing you and your pet.

9. Back in the old core, your pet didn't share sufficient armpen percentage from the hunter so they hit like toddlers. This was fixed when Lofdaeron launched in late 2015 and when the new core was implemented on Icecrown in mid 2016.
    No pet or guardian inherits the player's Arp. The concept of Armor Penetration itself and the way it's coded for players doesn't exist for pets.

10. BM works great in dungeons and world pve where its unique buffs or debuffs ie -20% armor debuff on the worm pet is really powerful. But in raids there is usually someone else who can do it and BM's worse scaling with raid buffs makes it suffer