1. Purchasing the Best

I apologize in advance for my ignorance
    I havent touched MoP or WoW in general for a very long time due to work and I wanted to make up for the lost time in progression and just purchase **** tons of the best for my character

My character is a Pandaren Brewmaster PVE

Please tell me what I should buy regardless of the price

I want the best bag, best mount, best gears, toys, aesthetics , everything.

Also is the legendary cloak quest available because I can't just outright buy the cloak in store

2. Hi Marazhu,

Firstly welcome back, secondly I think you might want to reconsider dumping expendable cash on Frostwolf. Especially for raiding. Let me explain.

- There are only 2 proper raiding guilds on the server, The Sanctuary(H) and Stormborn(A).

- Raids have been breaking over time with no fixes being applied, especially at endgame which can make the entire purpose of you decking out a character moot. This includes all difficulties of the Mists instances. Some can be outgeared or gypsy tactics applied to finish some encounters but others simply don't work.

- The population on Frostwolf mainly does PvP. You won't see that many people spamming for PUG's in /global and if so, its only the first 5-6 bosses in ToT or the first couple of bosses in MSV or TOES. Siege of Orgrimmar you may see people pugging the first wing. Your intention is to do all the raids I assume and pugging isn't something that any raider wants to do but I'm just letting you know what it's like.

- Frostwolf is becoming Neltharion 2.0 if it hasn't already fallen that far. It's following the same pattern of population decline as well as content either becoming bugged or flat out breaking. Alot of players are seeing this and are not bothering to invest any time or money into it. At the end of the day, you can play on the realm and experience this yourself, come to your own conclusion and then decide on whether donating is a feasible endeavor.

As many of us have learnt from playing since the good old days, the servers aren't the same as they once was. I'd HIGHLY recommend playing on the TBC/WOTLK realms instead, as they're far more polished and working and you won't get the sense of wasted time on a half done realm that's gradually becoming ignored. The allure of the older realms is lost to me personally, but that's my personal opinion. If you'd like to play on those realms go for it, you won't regret it but as your post indicates, you'd rather play on Mists to progress from Cata I assume.

- As concerns the legendary cloaks, they are not available via quest or the shop. It's been asked for but they just don't exist. Disappointing but it is what it is.

Here is the answer to your question though a list of gear for your Brewmaster:

Spoiler: Show

Helm: Crown of Seven Sacred Seals
    Neck: Immerseus' Crystalline Eye
    Shoulders: Ricocheting Shoulderguards
    Chest: Chestguard of Seven Sacred Seals
    Cloak: Qian-Le, Courage of Niuzao where survival > DPS / Fen-Yu, Fury of Xuen
    Bracers: Laser Burn Bracers
    Gloves: Gauntlets of Seven Sacred Seals
    Belt: Cord of Black Dreams
    Legs: Legguards of Seven Sacred Seals
    Boots: Unrepentant Heels
    Ring1: Ring of Restless Energy
    Ring2: Swift Serpent Signet
    One-handed weapons: Korven's Crimson Crescent x2
    Two-handed weapon: Kor'kron Spire of Supremacy

Trinkets:

Haromm's Talisman - Effectively a windfury proc for all attacks. VERY solid damage increase.

Sigil of Rampage - Cleaves. All the cleaves. Nice damage trinket for an AoE encounter.

Vial of Living Corruption - Okay for the average fight but gets far more powerful when you are looking at a magic-based fight.

Rook's Unlucky Talisman - Powerful on AoE fights, possible potential for solo-tanking encounters.

Source: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...king-Guide-5-4

Hope this was helpful. :)

3. Hi Marazhu,

Firstly welcome back, secondly I think you might want to reconsider dumping expendable cash on Frostwolf. Especially for raiding. Let me explain.

- There are only 2 proper raiding guilds on the server, The Sanctuary(H) and Stormborn(A).

- Raids have been breaking over time with no fixes being applied, especially at endgame which can make the entire purpose of you decking out a character moot. This includes all difficulties of the Mists instances. Some can be outgeared or gypsy tactics applied to finish some encounters but others simply don't work.

- The population on Frostwolf mainly does PvP. You won't see that many people spamming for PUG's in /global and if so, its only the first 5-6 bosses in ToT or the first couple of bosses in MSV or TOES. Siege of Orgrimmar you may see people pugging the first wing. Your intention is to do all the raids I assume and pugging isn't something that any raider wants to do but I'm just letting you know what it's like.

- Frostwolf is becoming Neltharion 2.0 if it hasn't already fallen that far. It's following the same pattern of population decline as well as content either becoming bugged or flat out breaking. Alot of players are seeing this and are not bothering to invest any time or money into it. At the end of the day, you can play on the realm and experience this yourself, come to your own conclusion and then decide on whether donating is a feasible endeavor.

As many of us have learnt from playing since the good old days, the servers aren't the same as they once was. I'd HIGHLY recommend playing on the TBC/WOTLK realms instead, as they're far more polished and working and you won't get the sense of wasted time on a half done realm that's gradually becoming ignored. The allure of the older realms is lost to me personally, but that's my personal opinion. If you'd like to play on those realms go for it, you won't regret it but as your post indicates, you'd rather play on Mists to progress from Cata I assume.

- As concerns the legendary cloaks, they are not available via quest or the shop. It's been asked for but they just don't exist. Disappointing but it is what it is.

Here is the answer to your question though a list of gear for your Brewmaster:

Spoiler: Show

Helm: Crown of Seven Sacred Seals
    Neck: Immerseus' Crystalline Eye
    Shoulders: Ricocheting Shoulderguards
    Chest: Chestguard of Seven Sacred Seals
    Cloak: Qian-Le, Courage of Niuzao where survival > DPS / Fen-Yu, Fury of Xuen
    Bracers: Laser Burn Bracers
    Gloves: Gauntlets of Seven Sacred Seals
    Belt: Cord of Black Dreams
    Legs: Legguards of Seven Sacred Seals
    Boots: Unrepentant Heels
    Ring1: Ring of Restless Energy
    Ring2: Swift Serpent Signet
    One-handed weapons: Korven's Crimson Crescent x2
    Two-handed weapon: Kor'kron Spire of Supremacy

Trinkets:

Haromm's Talisman - Effectively a windfury proc for all attacks. VERY solid damage increase.

Sigil of Rampage - Cleaves. All the cleaves. Nice damage trinket for an AoE encounter.

Vial of Living Corruption - Okay for the average fight but gets far more powerful when you are looking at a magic-based fight.

Rook's Unlucky Talisman - Powerful on AoE fights, possible potential for solo-tanking encounters.

Source: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...king-Guide-5-4

Hope this was helpful. :)
    Thank you very much for your response. That was really insightful. I'm quite sad though because I love pandarens alot.
    I'll join the guild you mentioned and will decide to purchase gears once there is some good updates on the server.

I will also save the list of gears so I can use it one day.

Again, thank you for the effort you put on responding to my thread

4. just saying those items are for retail wise(which you will have mastery and its not that op in 10 man ) : so those what i rock with in warmane :

Helm: hood of the blackend tiers -> immersus
    Neck: glearing eye of the devilsaur -> thok
    Shoulders: shoulderguards of seven secret seals (4p) -> seige crafter
    Chest: Chestguard of Seven Sacred Seals(4p)-> sha of pride
    Cloak: cape of the alpha ->shared loot (luck drop )
    Bracers: Laser Burn Bracers -> iron juggernot
    Gloves: Gauntlets of Seven Sacred Seals (4p) -> genral nazgrim
    Belt: Cord of Black Dreams >>damaron's belt of darkness --> garrosh hellscream / darkshamans
    Legs: Legguards of Seven Sacred Seals(4p)-> paragons of the klaxi
    Boots: Unrepentant Heels - >galakrash
    Ring1: Ring of Restless Energy -> malkorok
    Ring2: Kil'ruk's Band of Ascendancy -> paragons
    Two-handed weapon: Trident of Corrupted Waters with 2 hander you got 5% pasive attack haste you need it

Trinkets:
    now it depends on the fight for trinkets :
    its one of those combinations :

1-Haromm's Talisman +ticking ebon detonator
    2-Haromm's Talisman + Vial of Living Corruption
    3- Rook's Unlucky Talisman + Vial of Living Corruption