1. only one ranged dot that hits less for casters dots?. man that sucks!why cant dks be the best melee and have the best dots,what is wrong with blizz/warmane...
    Well since you were raving on how dks were good as locks in the dot department I mentioned the dot damage. But you apparently have a memory span of a goldfish so I dunno... Don't engage in discussions if you can't remember your own words?

"Yeah maybe they were like locks in those seasons that scared you emotionally and mentally"
    LMFAO! just goes to show you how simple and how ******ed OP'ed dk's were during wrath "they still are in 3.3.5"
    Oh dear... You are loosing yourself again. S8 dk is not the S5/6/7 dk that took your virginity. Stop acting like a schoolgirl, you are not getting your V-card back. Also your lack of memory its not doing wonders for your credibility.

"Nope. No snare, no ranged interrupt, and grip is bugged, Chains can easily be dispelled druids and shamans laugh while they are running away"
    wow ty for all the info!here i was thinking dks had a ranged interrupt/silence.. man im so dumb... Gnaw is not a stun either right?free heal?lol nope!
    glad dks dont have a ranged snare i thought chains of ice was real but i must have been dreaming.... but like you said it can be dispelled so it sucks = it need a buff!
    Well you wrote earlier that DKs have a range interrupt, and that they have a snare. Maybe I misunderstood you but snare=root. CoI is a big *** slow but its not a root and MF is not ranged. You really can't remember what you are writing at all eh?

death grip dont work?man lets buff that to!dks are super easy to kite and have no abilities to keep themselves up they could never cc/dead zone another melee without a dispel right?since dks are the only class in game that get kited you need to write the devs a long lis ton how bets to buff them,cause they weak in wrath. you cna tell dks are bad with by how few people play them....
    Wow that S5/6/7 dk really left you emotionally scarred. Now you don't understand simple words. Lemme repeat it and bold it for you. Maybe you'll understand it then. Buff does not equal fixing stuff. I just want it fixed.
    And look at the top ladder. 50 teams, 4 dks total. By your whining I'd think that at least every other team has a dk, but nope. 4 teams total.
    Edited: September 14, 2018

2. Yes exactly tnx for proving my point.TBC paladin viable only in 5v5 and nothing else.WOTLK they are not best in anything,because there is no best healer in WOTLK, but are also viable in any bracket.This alone just show how much more balanced WOTLK is so i am glad you agree with me here :D

and for 10900000000000 time we focus only on 3.3.5 patch and nothing else because this is what we play and we cant play other patches.When you find a server that runs 3.0.5 or 3.1 then you go to their forum and complain how OP DK is.

And sure i can point out a class that is stronger in TBC then DK in 3.3.5,its called rogue.You know how we know its stronger?Just compare 2s/3s ladders on icecrown and on Outland.Almost all teams on Outland have rogues in them while very few have DK on Icecrown.
    "WOTLK they are not best in anything,because there is no best healer in WOTLK"
    LMFAO! its funny you keep talking about 5v5 in TBC but fail to understand that wrath is where 2v2 really went down the crapper and blizz scrapped the bracket. if you want to make the argument that 3v3 was more balanced in wraths last patch then 3v3 was during a giving season of TBC, fine do so. but dont sit here and spill crap you have no clue about other then your own fan boy love. pallys were very op'ed during wrath and easy class to play.

"i can point out a class that is stronger in TBC then DK in 3.3.5,its called rogue"
    LMFAO! fan boy love! i dotn even care if your TRYING to be smart and only talking about ONE Patch of wrath and the entire x-pac of TBC "1 patch vs an x-pack lol your a winner!" rogues still fail compare to any wrath dk. hey who wins in a 1v1 in 3.3.5 rogue or dk? but but 1v1 dont matter and dks are skill based class thats not op'ed....

i see 5 man team all rogues in 5v5 all day on TBC they just run in pop army of the dead and its game over!wait sorry wrong class and wrong x-pac that was the under powered dks in wraths 5v5's lol. atleast dks never did thats in 3's....
    Edited: September 17, 2018

3. Well since you were raving on how dks were good as locks in the dot department I mentioned the dot damage. But you apparently have a memory span of a goldfish so I dunno... Don't engage in discussions if you can't remember your own words?

Oh dear... You are loosing yourself again. S8 dk is not the S5/6/7 dk that took your virginity. Stop acting like a schoolgirl, you are not getting your V-card back. Also your lack of memory its not doing wonders for your credibility.

Well you wrote earlier that DKs have a range interrupt, and that they have a snare. Maybe I misunderstood you but snare=root. CoI is a big *** slow but its not a root and MF is not ranged. You really can't remember what you are writing at all eh?

Wow that S5/6/7 dk really left you emotionally scarred. Now you don't understand simple words. Lemme repeat it and bold it for you. Maybe you'll understand it then. Buff does not equal fixing stuff. I just want it fixed.
    And look at the top ladder. 50 teams, 4 dks total. By your whining I'd think that at least every other team has a dk, but nope. 4 teams total.
    "Wow that S5/6/7 dk really left you emotionally scarred. Now you don't understand simple words. Lemme repeat it and bold it for you. Maybe you'll understand it then. Buff does not equal fixing stuff. I just want it fixed.
    And look at the top ladder. 50 teams, 4 dks total. By your whining I'd think that at least every other team has a dk, but nope. 4 teams total."

hmmm how times do i have to say it?yet you fans boys dont want to admit the truth beacsue you want dks "fixed" and thats fing sad. all of wrath dk's were #1 in everything without question period "yet you say it dont count but cause 4 dks in the top 50 teams on warmane" what bracket?what do you think the better players played before dks?maybe they are still playing them?shocking... best tank = dks was and is still one of the best pve dps = dks best pvp class of wrath = dks. warriors were trash until the last patch more or less got a few fix's so they could carve out a roll and that ended up being MS bot in 2vs2 back by pallys or in 3v3 with pallys and dks.... weird.

like i said this thread is funny and outside of you fan boys you will not hear many saying "wrath is the most balanced pvp in wow's history" its the total opposite.

4. hmmm how times do i have to say it?yet you fans boys dont want to admit the truth beacsue you want dks "fixed" and thats fing sad.
    Yep you are really lost. I want something to work as intended, and because of that I'm sad since you still have nightmares from dks. Yep. You are really missing a few screws there mate.

all of wrath dk's were #1 in everything without question period "yet you say it dont count but cause 4 dks in the top 50 teams on warmane" what bracket?what do you think the better players played before dks?maybe they are still playing them?shocking...
    Lemme see. 4 dks in top50 in 2s. Took me exactly 2 seconds. You have around 10 of them in 3s, but you also have several classes that are much, much more dominant there. And yes I'm talking about Warmane, since we are not on retail. Shocking...

best tank = dks was and is still one of the best pve dps = dks best pvp class of wrath = dks.
    And a biiiig nope. Best tank is protadin(or maybe bear feral depending on the fight), best pve dps is fire/fury/combat(depending on who you ask). Dks barely crack top10 dps. Best in 1v1 pvp is ret pala with LoS, bauble and corroded. So not the usual circumstances.

warriors were trash until the last patch more or less got a few fix's so they could carve out a roll and that ended up being MS bot in 2vs2 back by pallys or in 3v3 with pallys and dks.... weird.
    You really cant' seem to realize we are not speaking of anything before 3.3.5 do you? Nobody cares about S5/6/7. We are playing S8 you nonce. TSG is dominant thanks to warriors. And not only because they are MS bots, but because the ****ing UA with insane mobility and burst damage is the thing that is making warriors surprisingly powerful against casters.

like i said this thread is funny and outside of you fan boys you will not hear many saying "wrath is the most balanced pvp in wow's history" its the total opposite.
    I dunno. Only spec that really has no business in area are holy priest and fury warr. Blood, survival and demo can work to lets say 2k if you know what you are doing. All the other specs work just fine, counter and are countered by certain comps.

The fact that dk rape train didn't stop when you started crying seems to be your problem...
    Edited: September 17, 2018

5. Yep you are really lost. I want something to work as intended, and because of that I'm sad since you still have nightmares from dks. Yep. You are really missing a few screws there mate.

Lemme see. 4 dks in top50 in 2s. Took me exactly 2 seconds. You have around 10 of them in 3s, but you also have several classes that are much, much more dominant there. And yes I'm talking about Warmane, since we are not on retail. Shocking...

And a biiiig nope. Best tank is protadin(or maybe bear feral depending on the fight), best pve dps is fire/fury/combat(depending on who you ask). Dks barely crack top10 dps. Best in 1v1 pvp is ret pala with LoS, bauble and corroded. So not the usual circumstances.

You really cant' seem to realize we are not speaking of anything before 3.3.5 do you? Nobody cares about S5/6/7. We are playing S8 you nonce. TSG is dominant thanks to warriors. And not only because they are MS bots, but because the ****ing UA with insane mobility and burst damage is the thing that is making warriors surprisingly powerful against casters.

I dunno. Only spec that really has no business in area are holy priest and fury warr. Blood, survival and demo can work to lets say 2k if you know what you are doing. All the other specs work just fine, counter and are countered by certain comps.

The fact that dk rape train didn't stop when you started crying seems to be your problem...
    "Lemme see. 4 dks in top50 in 2s. Took me exactly 2 seconds. You have around 10 of them in 3s, but you also have several classes that are much, much more dominant there. And yes I'm talking about Warmane, since we are not on retail. Shocking..."

you really are dumb or are just a hard core fan boy maybe both?you fan boys are crying over dk's representation in 2v2 in wrath, lmfao!how many times do i have to tell you that dks broke 2v2 in wrath?what dont you get?dk's were THE BEST PVP CLASS IN EVERY ASPECT and that includes 2v2. you ask why i talk about ALL of wrath beacsue your answer is in it but being fan boys you dont want to hear it.

dks broke 2v2 in wrath so blizz stop giving rewards for them correct?even warmane/outland i think has restrictions on 2v2 correct?can you buy the 2200 weapon from 2v2 rating?what about the 2200 shoulders?or do you need to 3v3 for them?hmmm. you might think dks have low representation in 2v2 in wrath on a private server"lmfao" but the FACT is dks were over represented in every bracket for 3/4ths of wrath and other classes had no place not in pvp or pve, think warriors and s5 or the like,dks ruled it all with pallys being #2.this is why warriors got major work mid wrath = they sucked and blizz carved out a role for them as ms bots in 2vs2 with a pally or in 3v3 with TSG.

so whats the problem?you want dks to be better in 2v2?they are already op'ed as ****!you want dks to be the best is every aspect of game play for you to be happy. you cry cause warriors as the preferred dps in 2v2 with bis raid gear/arp after being trash all xpac, again lmfao @you.

nothing you have said has proven that dks were not op'ed and everyone knows they were and still are in 3.3.5 but you just want "fixes" so they are even better in 2v2 like they were 3/4ths of the x pac.

again this thread is funny and sad at the same time and you act like dks had problems with getting rating in arena when wrath was live, any patch... they broke 2v2 and had massive #'s of dks in every bracket.. so big deal they ended up behind warriors in 2v2....

be careful when you do your dailys on your dk we would not want them op'ed warriors to gank you....

6. All this arguing is childish and not getting people anywhere.

As for the question, I personally enjoy TBC PvP more than Wrath's as I feel Wrath had alot of burst and CC. Druids are annoying in arena I admit but overall I find it an enjoyable experience. Take it with a grain of salt though, I'm most likely being biased cause on retail in Wrath my account got hacked and I stopped playing then after starting way back in vanilla lol.

7. All this arguing is childish and not getting people anywhere.
    Yeah, but its fun to argue with this *****.

Or it would be if he knew how to write properly.

you really are dumb or are just a hard core fan boy maybe both?you fan boys are crying over dk's representation in 2v2 in wrath, lmfao!how many times do i have to tell you that dks broke 2v2 in wrath?what dont you get?dk's were THE BEST PVP CLASS IN EVERY ASPECT and that includes 2v2. you ask why i talk about ALL of wrath beacsue your answer is in it but being fan boys you dont want to hear it.

No we hear you. Its just that you are talking about S5/6/7 and retail, while we are all talking about S8 and Warmane. Apparently the traumas dks infilled on you during the retail are impeding your eyesight... Or you just can read for ****.

dks broke 2v2 in wrath so blizz stop giving rewards for them correct?even warmane/outland i think has restrictions on 2v2 correct?can you buy the 2200 weapon from 2v2 rating?what about the 2200 shoulders?or do you need to 3v3 for them?hmmm. you might think dks have low representation in 2v2 in wrath on a private server"lmfao" but the FACT is dks were over represented in every bracket for 3/4ths of wrath and other classes had no place not in pvp or pve, think warriors and s5 or the like,dks ruled it all with pallys being #2.this is why warriors got major work mid wrath = they sucked and blizz carved out a role for them as ms bots in 2vs2 with a pally or in 3v3 with TSG.

Yet again. Nobody here is talking about 3/4 of the wrath but you. And yes we are talking about the private server we are playing on, so I don't understand why do you keep mentioning the retail.

And here on Warmane 2s never get the rewards for multitude of reasons. Holy/arms being the prevalent combo is quite possibly one of the reasons for that.

so whats the problem?you want dks to be better in 2v2?they are already op'ed as ****!you want dks to be the best is every aspect of game play for you to be happy. you cry cause warriors as the preferred dps in 2v2 with bis raid gear/arp after being trash all xpac, again lmfao @you.

nothing you have said has proven that dks were not op'ed and everyone knows they were and still are in 3.3.5 but you just want "fixes" so they are even better in 2v2 like they were 3/4ths of the x pac.

Nope. I want them to work as intended. Don't want any buffs or anything else. Just for **** to work like it was supposed to.

again this thread is funny and sad at the same time and you act like dks had problems with getting rating in arena when wrath was live, any patch... they broke 2v2 and had massive #'s of dks in every bracket.. so big deal they ended up behind warriors in 2v2....

be careful when you do your dailys on your dk we would not want them op'ed warriors to gank you....
    Again nope. Never mentioned retail until you started crying about it. I'm only talking about Warmane and the current version of the game we are playing.

Get glasses, or some ADD meds because mate you are completely missing the point here.

8. Yeah, but its fun to argue with this *****.

Or it would be if he knew how to write properly.

No we hear you. Its just that you are talking about S5/6/7 and retail, while we are all talking about S8 and Warmane. Apparently the traumas dks infilled on you during the retail are impeding your eyesight... Or you just can read for ****.

Yet again. Nobody here is talking about 3/4 of the wrath but you. And yes we are talking about the private server we are playing on, so I don't understand why do you keep mentioning the retail.

And here on Warmane 2s never get the rewards for multitude of reasons. Holy/arms being the prevalent combo is quite possibly one of the reasons for that.

Nope. I want them to work as intended. Don't want any buffs or anything else. Just for **** to work like it was supposed to.

Again nope. Never mentioned retail until you started crying about it. I'm only talking about Warmane and the current version of the game we are playing.

Get glasses, or some ADD meds because mate you are completely missing the point here.
    "Yeah, but its fun to argue with this *****.

Or it would be if he knew how to write properly."

the classic line of a troll/player who can not prove another wrong! yeah lets talk about typing skills as it really matter cause my dk.... lmfao at that crap.

last time im going to tell you - the reason why there are restrictions on 2v2 on icecrown is because dk broke 2v2 "all of pvp really"during live and blizz scrapped the bracket. what dont you get about that?yet here you are wanting dk's "fixed" to be better in 2v2 again like they were in the 1st 3/4ths of wrath. dks are op'ed in 3.3.5 and they are not weak in 2v2 at all or in any aspect of game play but they are slightly behind a bis arms warrior backed by a pally in 2's and thats what you dont like.

you want dks to be the best at everything and thats sad and the funny part is i never seen a dk say they had trouble killing a warrior in 2v2 "or any pvp" during s5-s7.... hey you dont like dks in 3.3.5?play a different x-pac..i been telling you wrath pvp sucked for the most part and your here saying dks need buffs "lmfao" you said yourself that rogues of TBC "lmfao" were more op'ed then dks of wrath right?go play one...again your talking about ENTIRE X-PACS but tell me im dumb for doing the same lol.

dont like 2v2?dont play it play 3v3 or 5v5 might as well you need to any way to get bis gear you cant get from 2's right?cash shop i forgot....

2v2 in wrath... wrath dk's need fixes... only last patch counts.....

"And here on Warmane 2s never get the rewards for multitude of reasons. Holy/arms being the prevalent combo is quite possibly one of the reasons for that"
    LMFAO! again your totally clueless! it was BLIZZ who stopped rewarding for 2v2 during wrath because dks broke it and were totally op'ed "as were pallys". warmane makes blizz like servers = they copy what it was like live. blizz stop rewarding 2v2 long long before s8/3.3.5 and guess what? warriors were trash when it happened = warriors had nothing to do with it it was all dks and to a lessor degree pallys.now you want warmane to revert dks back so you can face roll 2v2?LMFAO!

yes lets make wrath dks going from being op'ed in 3.3.5 back to the most op'ed class ever like they were the first 3/4ths of wrath cause you want dks' better in 2v2 lol. you want dks back to the way there were when they broke the game and yes that includes 2v2.army of the dead for the win that would help you in 2's again right?
    Edited: September 19, 2018

9. Butkus, just stop already. This thread has lost its purpose a long time ago.
    I recommend that u join a debate club. It seems to be ur passion.

10. "Yeah, but its fun to argue with this *****.

Or it would be if he knew how to write properly."

the classic line of a troll/player who can not prove another wrong! yeah lets talk about typing skills as it really matter cause my dk.... lmfao at that crap.
    No, you are really writing like crap. No big letters at the start of the sentences, ellipsis everywhere instead of proper full stops. When you write novels like you do its hard to keep track of all the stuff you wrote when you write like that.

last time im going to tell you - the reason why there are restrictions on 2v2 on icecrown is because dk broke 2v2 "all of pvp really"during live and blizz scrapped the bracket. what dont you get about that?yet here you are wanting dk's "fixed" to be better in 2v2 again like they were in the 1st 3/4ths of wrath. dks are op'ed in 3.3.5 and they are not weak in 2v2 at all or in any aspect of game play but they are slightly behind a bis arms warrior backed by a pally in 2's and thats what you dont like.

you want dks to be the best at everything and thats sad and the funny part is i never seen a dk say they had trouble killing a warrior in 2v2 "or any pvp" during s5-s7.... hey you dont like dks in 3.3.5?play a different x-pac..i been telling you wrath pvp sucked for the most part and your here saying dks need buffs "lmfao" you said yourself that rogues of TBC "lmfao" were more op'ed then dks of wrath right?go play one...again your talking about ENTIRE X-PACS but tell me im dumb for doing the same lol.
    No, I'm not talking about whole xpac, be it TBC or WotLK. You are my demented friend.
    And no, I just want stuff to be fixed. Like fixing charge or grip through the pillar. Or getting thunder stormed though the ****ing pillar. Or getting aoe fared while being on the other side of the stupid *** pillar. I just want the things to work as intended not this... Thing... Warmane is giving us.

dont like 2v2?dont play it play 3v3 or 5v5 might as well you need to any way to get bis gear you cant get from 2's right?cash shop i forgot....

2v2 in wrath... wrath dk's need fixes... only last patch counts.....
    Well yeah. I just for things to work like they should. Dunno why is it hard for you to wrap your head around that. Must be all the trauma from retail...

yes lets make wrath dks going from being op'ed in 3.3.5 back to the most op'ed class ever like they were the first 3/4ths of wrath cause you want dks' better in 2v2 lol. you want dks back to the way there were when they broke the game and yes that includes 2v2.army of the dead for the win that would help you in 2's again right?
    Nope my friend with Alzheimer's. No additional changes other than working as intended.

11. There is just no point anymore to argue with him.He don't even read,or try to understand what we are saying,and on top of that he lose track of his own posts and completely forget what he was talking about 1 post ago,so almost every new post make less and less sense. Just keep repeating like a parrot " DK OP in season 5, DK OP in season 5, DK OP in season 5 ".The guy doesn't even play WRATH,aside of this early seasons 10 years ago, it's obvious he have absolutely no idea wtf he is talking about,nor he actually care.This feel like talking to someone who is insane and absolutely ignore everything you say,while spamming his delusional ideas over and over . Like seriously how many times we have to explain why current s8 is only one that matter? And he still don't get it! I give up.
    Edited: September 21, 2018

12. I persist to see for how long he will write the same thing over and over again.

13. I persist to see for how long he will write the same thing over and over again.
    "And here on Warmane 2s never get the rewards for multitude of reasons. Holy/arms being the prevalent combo is quite possibly one of the reasons for that"
    LMFAO! your so out of it you fail to understand it was blizz that stopped rewarding 2's during wrath cause of how broken dk's were
    after reading that half *** comment from you i do not need to read anymore = your clueless. crying about arms/pally in 2v2 in 3.3.5 after dks and pallys ruined 2v2 and blizz stop balancing them is pointless 2V2 = BROKEN from your fan boy DK class. stop crying about them they do not count!!!!

3v3 is the "balanced" bracket in wrath.... 8 pallys in the top 10 in 3v3 on icecrown then like you claim 2v2 arms/pally.... but i thought you said pallys were not op'ed and there was no "best" healer in wrath... please.

14. I persist to see for how long he will write the same thing over and over again.
    Judging by his last post there is not much hope that he will say something new.It's getting sad at this point, can you imagine having such a strong PTSD from 1 class that 10 years later you don't dare to even try the expansion again?

15. who can learn me hunter or rogue or mage ? >-<

First 12345 Last