1. It reminds me of kids who are afraid of the dark, no matter how much adults explain them there is nothing to be scared off it cant change their mind.

2. Nope mate. Worse. It has been 10 years since last time DK was completely broken OP. This is some serious PTSD.
    lmfao! like i said you fan boys like to troll and its funny!everyone i talked to has a good lol at you guys and any one else who thinks wrath had "balanced" pvp. yet here you are crying about wrath's pvp even more so 2v2 the bracket that dk's and pallys broke yet you know blame warriors crazy right?

not sure why your only focus is dk im guessing thats what you play?but like i said many times pallys were broken op'ed as well. alot of people roll wrath because they cant handle TBC's much harder raiding and more balanced pvp.

its pretty sad when dumb asses like you and the rest cry about a broken 2v2 bracket on wrath when its dks and pallys who broke the bracket. i dont know what you dont get?2v2 on wrath was scrapped not because of warriors in the last patch not here on warmane it was because of dk and pallys during wrath blizz could not get 2v2 balanced again.

"Only specs that really has no business in area are holy priest and fury warr"
    how does having more specs in pvp make for better balance?where was the blance in the first 3/4ths of wrath?thats right it did not count correct? so mop had better balance then wrath becasue it had more specs in pvp right?a new class = more specs in pvp by default same goes for the x pax that gave you demon hunters.... more specs in game/pvp = better balance right? all spec's viable is what we were told and that did what for the game?destroyed it!

your totally clueless and its funny half the crap you said in this thread is totally wrong/false and your fellow fans boys dont call you out on it = lol. yeah dks' are balanced because there not #1 in 2v2 anymore lmfao sure.

3. lmfao! like i said you fan boys like to troll and its funny!
    Nope. Only you. Since you repeat like broken record about buffing, when everyone says just to fix things.

everyone i talked to has a good lol at you guys and any one else who thinks wrath had "balanced" pvp. yet here you are crying about wrath's pvp even more so 2v2 the bracket that dk's and pallys broke yet you know blame warriors crazy right?
    Good thing you are in tune with the voices in your head. Any other imaginary friends we should know about?

not sure why your only focus is dk im guessing thats what you play?but like i said many times pallys were broken op'ed as well. alot of people roll wrath because they cant handle TBC's much harder raiding and more balanced pvp.
    No 2nd spec, world of roguecraft, if you ain't mage, rogue, dudu or warr say bai to top of the ladder, grind is much worse... Shall I continue?

its pretty sad when dumb asses like you and the rest cry about a broken 2v2 bracket on wrath when its dks and pallys who broke the bracket. i dont know what you dont get?2v2 on wrath was scrapped not because of warriors in the last patch not here on warmane it was because of dk and pallys during wrath blizz could not get 2v2 balanced again.
    Nope you are crying. Nobody mentioned 2v2 till you started whining.

"Only specs that really has no business in area are holy priest and fury warr"
    how does having more specs in pvp make for better balance?where was the blance in the first 3/4ths of wrath?thats right it did not count correct? so mop had better balance then wrath becasue it had more specs in pvp right?a new class = more specs in pvp by default same goes for the x pax that gave you demon hunters.... more specs in game/pvp = better balance right? all spec's viable is what we were told and that did what for the game?destroyed it!
    Don't know and don't care about s5,6,7 since we are not playing it. Only you still have nightmares about being violeted by DK's and palas.

your totally clueless and its funny half the crap you said in this thread is totally wrong/false and your fellow fans boys dont call you out on it = lol. yeah dks' are balanced because there not #1 in 2v2 anymore lmfao sure.
    *you're not your
    And missing the point like a boss yet again. Impressive.
    Are your trolling or are you really that stupid? Its become fascinating at this point. Either you are the most persistent guy I've met or you are a person with the biggest PTSD from a video game.

4. Hey guys, am I too late to necro this post?
    >Fanboys TBC
    >complains about fanboying WOTLK
    Also yes, DK's and pallys are OP... at the same rate as ele shamys are OP, they do burst damage and they have good survival/sustain, also those classes suffer on the same level, they completely rely on gear.
    Also, YES, Lich King has BALANCED CLASSES, that's why I can absolutely destroy palys and DK slightly better/equally geared by just trollin' and rollin' with my 2H enh shaman. because they are not my anti-class, as ferals, warrs and hunters are... chances are Butkus was rolling a not so well geared rogue/feral on LK days and that's why he's so affraid of them...

Also, WOTLK is not the best xpac to learn pvp, it's actually MoP, as it is a slow phasing fight, which gives new players a more open window to know what to do on specific circumstances.
    IMO:
    MoP>LK>TBC
    Edited: January 25, 2019

First ... 345