1. 3v3 is the "balanced" bracket in wrath.... 8 pallys in the top 10 in 3v3 on icecrown then like you claim 2v2 arms/pally.... but i thought you said pallys were not op'ed and there was no "best" healer in wrath... please.
    No that was Skoobydoo. Not me. I just focused on dks. Really need to work on your memory gramps. Dat dementia seems to be is a nasty thing.

And if you are gonna whine why not mentions the ele shamans that are everywhere in 3s? Ah yes. They don't fit your agenda.

Sooooo... Kthxbye. Ya stupid hack....

Judging by his last post there is not much hope that he will say something new.It's getting sad at this point, can you imagine having such a strong PTSD from 1 class that 10 years later you don't dare to even try the expansion again?
    Well he just dug an even deeper hole. I just don't want another ***** to use him as a good source of info when this subject inevitably pops up again.

2. Just ignore Butkus, he is not worth replying to.

Also, @mercy or whoever is in charge for the forums, can we get a ignore function?

3. come to tbc play Rdruid and laugh your *** off. hilariously broken class. satisfying to play too

4. No that was Skoobydoo. Not me. I just focused on dks. Really need to work on your memory gramps. Dat dementia seems to be is a nasty thing.

And if you are gonna whine why not mentions the ele shamans that are everywhere in 3s? Ah yes. They don't fit your agenda.

Sooooo... Kthxbye. Ya stupid hack....

Well he just dug an even deeper hole. I just don't want another ***** to use him as a good source of info when this subject inevitably pops up again.
    lmfao! gramps... dementia... stupid hack.... sounds to me like your a punk kid who fan boy love of wrath knows no limit, right?

"8 pallys in the top 10 in 3v3 on icecrown then all of them in the top 2v2"
    funny you dont comment on that right?tell you boy hes wrong maybe?you have a hard on for warriors but are ok with pallys....lol. you just troll and call people names classic!why cry for warriors nerfs centered around 2v2 in wrath "lol" when pallys are even more represented in every bracket? easy to answer pallys heal your dk so you like them but hate warriors because they do nothing but make things hard for your dk in 2v2 when backed by a healer.

its pretty sad when dumb asses like you and the rest cry about a broken 2v2 bracket on wrath when its dks and pallys who broke the bracket. i dont know what you dont get?2v2 on wrath was scrapped not because of warriors in the last patch not here on warmane it was because of dk and pallys during wrath blizz could not get 2v2 balanced again.

"Only specs that really has no business in area are holy priest and fury warr"
    how does having more specs in pvp make for better balance?where was the blance in the first 3/4ths of wrath?thats right it did not count correct? so mop had better balance then wrath becasue it had more specs in pvp right?a new class = more specs in pvp by default same goes for the x pax that gave you demon hunters.... more specs in game/pvp = better balance right? all spec's viable is what we were told and that did what for the game?destroyed it!

"And here on Warmane 2s never get the rewards for multitude of reasons. Holy/arms being the prevalent combo is quite possibly one of the reasons for that."Frostwolf011

LMFAO!even when your wrong your fellow fan boys will not tell you but i did a few times and you still "dont get it". so it pointless to argue with people like you and for the last time 2v2 during LIVE WRATH was 100% broken from day 1 in s5. yes i know you fan boys say that does not count but it does blizz stopped rewarding 2v2 DURING LIVE do to balance reasons mainly from DK'S and pallys, warmane follows the same rules. so stop saying warrior/pally on this private server has anything to do with lack of rewards from 2v2, its what i been telling you dk's and pallys! you say only the last patch of wrath counts but want changes made reverted pre 3.3.5 wrath... lol.

Season 5 deathknights - Glyph oh DnD, Chains of Ice , Pet rez, Self rez, Icebound fortitude had a 1 minute cooldown, 50% damage reduction, immune to stuns (Barkskin on steroids.) Anti magic shell had a 15 sec cooldown army of the dead was usable in arena "lmfao" and thats only a FEW reasons why dk's broke pvp and blizz scrapped 2v2. dk along with pallys is why you cant have nice things from 2v2 deal with it.
    Edited: October 8, 2018

5. Just ignore Butkus, he is not worth replying to.

Also, @mercy or whoever is in charge for the forums, can we get a ignore function?
    just click on my name and hit block user....

you can also stop replying right?

funny you guys are sitting here crying about broken 2v2 in wrath... of course its broken its 2v2 in wrath!all you arguing/trolling with me about 2v2 is all the proof i need to say wraths pvp over all was crap.

again if you guys want to cry for nerfs on a private server "lmfao" you cant just nerf 1 single class "warrior" in one single aspect you got to adjust every class/spec. if not you just end up with some classes being weak again "warrior" and other classes getting even more op'ed dk's and pallys.

6. A nice summary of WotLK PvP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AL0UXsNljM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15a5CxAWag4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeZIyxrRXGo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqd6SzWZWqo

TLDR Go TBC for PvP. In TBC you'll need to learn basics such as CC and mana management instead of just spamming damage into whatever is out of position.

7. TLDR Go TBC for PvP. In TBC you'll need to learn basics such as CC and mana management instead of just spamming damage into whatever is out of position.
    You're right. Let's just line up some easy one-shots and/or perma-stun someone. Not because it's funny, but because it infuriates the other team. Oh and if you don't play a Warrior or Druid, good luck getting a high rating.
    Because, you know, TBC PvP clearly is more balanced and has less flaws than Wrath.

8. You're right. Let's just line up some easy one-shots and/or perma-stun someone. Not because it's funny, but because it infuriates the other team. Oh and if you don't play a Warrior or Druid, good luck getting a high rating.
    Because, you know, TBC PvP clearly is more balanced and has less flaws than Wrath.
    Great setups that don't have a Warrior and/or Druid:
    Rogue/Mage
    Priest/Rogue
    Warlock/Druid
    Hunter/Druid
    Warlock/Mage
    Rogue/Druid
    Shaman/Druid
    Rogue/Paladin
    Warlock/Shaman
    Warlock/Paladin
    Warrior/Paladin
    Warrior/Shaman
    Priest/Warlock
    Rogue/Hunter
    Rogue/Rogue

It honestly seems like you don't know what TBC Arena is like, why start trolling? As a moderator you're supposed to give the good example. The number 1 setup in TBC doesn't even include a Warrior or a Druid (SPriest/Rogue).

9. Great setups that don't have a Warrior and/or Druid:
    Rogue/Mage
    Priest/Rogue
    Warlock/Druid
    Hunter/Druid
    Warlock/Mage
    Rogue/Druid
    Shaman/Druid
    Rogue/Paladin
    Warlock/Shaman
    Warlock/Paladin
    Warrior/Paladin
    Warrior/Shaman
    Priest/Warlock
    Rogue/Hunter
    Rogue/Rogue

It honestly seems like you don't know what TBC Arena is like, why start trolling? As a moderator you're supposed to give the good example. The number 1 setup in TBC doesn't even include a Warrior or a Druid (SPriest/Rogue).
    Rogue/Rogue
    Rogue/Hunter
    Priest/Warlock
    Warrior/Paladin
    Warlock/Paladin
    Warlock/Shaman
    Rogue/Paladin
    Shaman/Druid
    Warlock/Mage

9 of the 15 listed "great setups" do not exist on TBC ladders, i wonder why.
    Edited: October 15, 2018

10. The number 1 setup in TBC doesn't even include a Warrior or a Druid (SPriest/Rogue).
    Spriest/rog isn't a rank 1 setup either.
    Its much rather restokin/rdudu/Dpriest and rog.

11. Great setups that don't have a Warrior and/or Druid:
    Rogue/Mage
    Priest/Rogue
    Warlock/Druid
    Hunter/Druid
    Warlock/Mage
    Rogue/Druid
    Shaman/Druid
    Rogue/Paladin
    Warlock/Shaman
    Warlock/Paladin
    Warrior/Paladin
    Warrior/Shaman
    Priest/Warlock
    Rogue/Hunter
    Rogue/Rogue

lmfao warlock paladin? rogue rogue? come on bro
    a warrior or resto shaman can solo beat rogue/rogue while his teammate /dances

12. Great setups that don't have a Warrior and/or Druid:
    Rogue/Mage
    Priest/Rogue
    Warlock/Druid
    Hunter/Druid
    Warlock/Mage
    Rogue/Druid
    Shaman/Druid
    Rogue/Paladin
    Warlock/Shaman
    Warlock/Paladin
    Warrior/Paladin
    Warrior/Shaman
    Priest/Warlock
    Rogue/Hunter
    Rogue/Rogue

they are fan boys of wrath and think the x pac that gave us the most unblalced seasons in wow's history is "good" and or do not count/reflect on that x-pax. human racial is balanced as is pve gear in wrath and the funny thing is most here are trolling calling warriors op'ed and want chnages made/reverted that took warriors from worse and gave them a place in pvp as ms bots for dks and pallys.

they will troll you calling out this comp and that comp but not comment on things like ""8 pallys in the top 10 in 3v3 on icecrown then all of them in the top 2v2 paired with wars dks ect".

its really funny the qq over 2v2 in wrath and the bracket was scrapped becasue dk's broke it along with pallys during live, yet say past season dont matter lmfao.
    Edited: October 25, 2018

13. Butkus you are still here? I thought that a scary DK came in and took away your BS privileges.

14. Its been almost 2 months butkus still have nightmares about DK, i dunno to laugh or cry.

15. Nope mate. Worse. It has been 10 years since last time DK was completely broken OP. This is some serious PTSD.

First ... 2345 Last