1. Character Transfer to another account

Today I was reading something about retail and I saw that there is a option to transfer your character to another account. Same post like this was posted one year ago and that option didn't got mentioned since then. It would be great if we could transfer maybe 1 or 2 chars from our old accounts, or non premium accounts, because if you got two accounts, you got to pay 20 euros to skip que on both accounts. That would be great option in my opinion, making Warmane more retail like server.

2. Problem with that is compromised accounts getting characters stolen, hence increasing stress on support for not much benefit.

3. The benefit is huge, altough it goes against warmane's interests. If a friend quits playing and wants to give me his character, i need to pay warmane quite a bit of money, money that would be close to useless after that (yeah, a trinket costin 23€ is another thing altoghether). The easy fix would be to reimplement it, but require mandatory 2FAutentication, and to redo it at the moment of transfer.

4. So..it would lead to loss in profit on warmanes side?
    It woudl als oallow peopel to try to sell chars outsdie of trade system, such as saying 'if you tranfer me this char ill send you x amount of coins' or evne ioffer to send money through other means. So more scams.
    If a friend quits playing and wants to give me his character, i need to pay warmane quite a bit of money, money that would be close to useless after that (yeah, a trinket costin 23€ is another thing altoghether).
    Also, said coins wouldn't actualy go away, they would jsut be on your friends account who doesn't play, where you can sstill use them to buy trinkets and etc, or even send them back to you if he/she feels like it.

5. I know they won't go away (only a few due to transfer fees), but it's money i wouldn't have spent regardless.

I know exactly that's a loss of profit on warmane's side, which is why they'll never do it. Especially with all the legendary item shards (Val'Anyr and Smourne) lowered and beaten to a pulp, random achievment bugs that will never get fixed because they give a mount in their meta achiev, older content buffed to a point where you need a full 25 of lvl80 players and many other things. I don't disrespect them for making a profit, i just find that some things (like not having a transfer system) is just too big of a ripoff to donate money :)

6. I am pretty sure Warmane is not a business,and they state that multiple times, so why would "Profit" make a difference, Since "donations" are not payments but donations to the server. They would just have lower donations, but at the same time making the community happier right? A happy community means a happier Warmane(Donation wise) in my opinion.

On the flip side, it does expose players to more scams and shady business, but i am sure there are alternatives that Warmane can come up with to avoid such instances.

7. Just to put this into perspective - which the thread creator isn't either unaware or purposefully omitted - these transfers aren't free in retail. They cost, I believe, U$25 plus taxes for each such transfer (on top of the monthly subscription on both relevant accounts). We have no subscription fee, players can create and keep multiple accounts. The sole reason to want to transfer characters (besides wanting to sell them for real money or such outside out Marketplace) would be for organization, which isn't by any means a major concern or necessity. The most one could use as an argument would be the one-time donation to have queue skipping on two accounts, which is still cheaper than a single character transfer on retail. All that, along with the issues that would come with it, make is so there's no reason at all for us to offer this.