1. Lordaeron coin shop question

Hello I am trying to purchase some low level stuff on the lord coin shop, but absolutely nothing is showing up in armor or weapons. Specifically i was wanting some heirloom items. I figured since they were level 1 they would be there. Do I have to have a level 80 char already in order to do that like on old wow? Or is there a certain level I need to be? And if so what level will I start seeing low level gear show up on the coin shop?
    Edited: September 5, 2018 Reason: clarifying question

2. And if so what level will I start seeing low level gear show up on the coin shop?
    This isn't P2W realm.

3. This isn't P2W realm.
    Yeh not atm. I am very exited, and interested to see Warmane next step, handling12k cap Icecrown realm with 2 hour queue if not donor. Full of paying customers. Vs. Lordaeron transmog scrolls buziness for PvE free raiders .

4. Adrinq did you read my question or the realm info? Why does the realm info page say:

Limited coin store:
    - No legendary items
    - Limitations to companion and mount availability
    - Item availability based on realm's progression
    - Items available will be 1 Tier below items obtainable in-game until all content is released in all modes
    - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    - Increased item coin costs

If there is no items to purchase or as you call it p2w
    Edited: September 6, 2018

5. Currently and probably in the future as well, there will be no option to buy any gear with points or coins on Lordaeron. You can only buy some cosmetic and mount items with an increased coin cost (in relation to Icecrown server).

Besides, heirlooms don't cost soo much if you are raiding or doing dungeons every week.

6. Currently and probably in the future as well, there will be no option to buy any gear with points or coins on Lordaeron. You can only buy some cosmetic and mount items with an increased coin cost (in relation to Icecrown server).

Besides, heirlooms don't cost soo much if you are raiding or doing dungeons every week.
    Currently points have been made fully obsolete, you cant have anything with them even on icecrown, like 6 months ago you could get full ulduar gere just with point. Makes you wonder - why do they even keep the points, i have 700 points, nothing to do with them

7. Currently points have been made fully obsolete, you cant have anything with them even on icecrown, like 6 months ago you could get full ulduar gere just with point. Makes you wonder - why do they even keep the points, i have 700 points, nothing to do with them
    Icecrown points shop still have Furious gear and weapons for example. Definitely not obsolete (Lordaeron player perspective). btw. last time i bought Icecrown heirlooms they cost only 6 coins per item, so almost as free vs. vote-points :D

8. Currently and probably in the future as well, there will be no option to buy any gear with points or coins on Lordaeron.
    Do not bet at least for big money. Business returns and customer satisfaction is quite hard task without compromises.

9. You can only buy some cosmetic and mount items with an increased coin cost
    You can buy gold, and he can get the weapons and stuff he wants that way.

10. You can buy gold

This is true, my mate brought 6000 gold the other day for coins on this server.

I personally would love to see Looms on the store for coins.
    That's prob all i would want to see on there in terms of low level gear.
    Edited: November 8, 2018

11. Hi,

I'm new to warmane and to Lordareon, regarding looms not being in the store, are they even available in the game?

12. Yeah, I saw that today, it kinda sucks they only have the coin options and not points.

13. Hi,

I'm new to warmane and to Lordareon, regarding looms not being in the store, are they even available in the game?
    Yes, Heirlooms are available in-game, through buying with Emblems of Heroism that the vendor sells them in Dalaran, or PvP Heirlooms which are available in Wintergrasp from the Stone Shard vendor there.