1. [Lordaeron] buffing lvl 80 heroic dungeons

pls don't comment before reading full post

Before I begin I will give a brief introduction about myself, as I believe it will add abit of credibility to this post: when I started playing on lordaeron I didn't have any experience in wow and even though I learned abit about how my class worked during x1 leveling, it was only after doing heroic dungeons that I learned how to play (heal) in stressful environments, this was because I did those dungeons during when Naxx was highest tier raid in lordaeron and the average gearscore of the players in them was 3k or less. I did my first hc dungeon right after reaching 80 with 2.6k gs for example. We had to pull carefully, sometimes use crowd control abilities, and use defensive cooldowns intelligently, for example my group would sometimes wipe if I didnt use power infusion on myself or pain suppression on the tank, or divine hymn for aoe attacks that are ignored nowadays. (and Fade!, healing did alot of aggro back then). And because of this early experience I was better prepared to do raids after aquiring gear from those dungeons.

RDF tool requires more gear to enter hc dungeons (roughly 3.2k gs) than older days and theres always a very high chance that a player with high gear will join the group (above 4k). This makes it so dungeons are extremelly easy to do and players don't do anything special to earn the drops or emblems and thus not acquire enough experience to enter raids. And this issue is extra important because lordaeron raids are buffed. Any potentially good player will not enjoy our raids after going through "face-roll" content and will leave, "pug" raids will not get any better, and lich king 25 HC might potentially never be killed again because of the lack of experienced players. Players nowadays wipe in practically impossible to wipe bosses.

My suggestion (finally) is to introduce a 50-100% buff to hp pool and damage to bosses and trash mobs in lvl 80 heroic dungeons, so that dungeons become funnier to do, to better prepare new players for lordaeron raids or/and to early stop bad players from wasting people's times in pug raids.

Thank you for reading, have a nice evening.

2. Thing is most players ( I would guess) aren't brand new to wow and have played on retail/ other private servers, hence, they'll be experienced. I think best way to learn is trial and error on the instance people are struggling with. Besides, isn't the point of RDF as a step to get geared quicker for end game content?