1. DC'ed while on Wintergrasp

Greetings.

I will be straight. Horde probably wins 1 out of 10 Wg's but when they have that 1 chance, the server falls and the whole struggle went down to nothing. Isn't there a way to compensate the -effort- on winning after so many loses because of the world server being down?

2. It happens countless of times that either an epic battle is occurring or the alliance is just on the verge of winning a difficult battleground and the server disconnects leaving nothing for nobody from either sides. The reality of it is that server disconnects, while unfortunate, are something we are going to have to deal with. Even though I have speculations that these disconnects are caused by members of the game (likely via DDOS) and not by actual server crashes (for the timing sometimes feels way too convenient), without any evidence there is nothing I can do, as of yet, to prove it.

But back on topic. Imagine participating in the lottery. The machine starts and you get 5/6 numbers. Before the final number is drawn, the machine burns down. Do you think you are eligible for receiving the jackpot because of the likelihood that you could have won? You received rewards based on the accomplishment in wintergrasp in terms of honor and likely quest completions. The result, while unfortunate, however, is that the battleground wasn't won, be it due to a crash or the last minute entry of a multiboxer. Nothing that can be done, I believe.

3. True. One more thing to add. This is just what burns within me. It's all about being fair-play. As long as I am concerned the Horde does not slay the Alliance NPC when the Fortress is theirs. Instead, those blue bi**es lack the "honor" to leave them in piece. The Horde already struggles enough yet they cut the whole fair-play thing down. Shame. But this is for another topic. So yes, I agree with you. Thanks for the reply! :)

4. It is a matter of personal perspective friend. Just as it is when your faction loses a battleground and somebody shouts: "Alliance sucks!" Personally I've seen people change from alliance to horde just to spam "Horde sucks!" within less than a week after. Both sides are good and bad and both sides have their bad apples, if you could call them that. I've seen it many times myself that a horde kills the guards especially in wintergrasp.. It's just a thing people do and sometimes it opens a possibility for some extra PvP! Also as you probably know, not everything is black and white and sometimes there are things that lead to killing an NPC even if you don't want to. Quest NPC's (the guards) located within the fortress are sometimes within very close proximity of quest givers and once you aggro the former, the latter gets pulled as well, resulting you getting stuck in combat and being unable to escape a generally hostile territory. In that case, of course, you burn down the NPC and continue on with your day.