1. [Lordaeron] Possible fix for all the low level ganking.

Make all Vanilla and Outlands zones into Sanctuary zones. That way WPvP is only between 70-80 players and 80 players can't troll/ gank/ camp low level players for days like they do now. I've watched many people leave the server cause its such a huge issue here on both factions. I don't mind getting killed once or twice, but when there's an 80 rogue sitting in a quest hub killing every player and quest NPC for weeks at a time, it get stupid...

2. That way a huge chunk of in-game experience for low leveled players in the face of low level PvP will be abolished. Also comes the issue with the inability to change all zones to Sanctuary such due to coding purposes (or at least not easily) and such a struggle would likely be labelled unnecessary for the sake of protecting a few low leveled players that won't even have that problem come a few levels. The solution to being ganked and farmed is - friends. Call a mate and have them help you.. A level 80. If you don't have, bam, here's the social aspect of the game! Make one! So many times I have just farmed about watching general chat about people getting ganked, I go, I gank the gankers and proceed with my day.

3. better solution. deal with it or find a pve server.

4. That's nice and all, but I'm new here, in my lv50's, and I don't know anyone. I ask for help when I'm being camped but all I get are people telling me to "quit being a ******." and, "Grow a pair." and, "Stop *****ing, we all get ganked." No one ever shows to help. I just log off that char until the next day and hope its over (about 50/50 whether its over or not) But in the upper 50's you get stuck cause your not only being ganked by lv80s, but your also being honor farmed by new DKs with their OP gear and lv58s that have Outlands gear. It's been an hour since the ganking started in Felwood, so I just logged in. im in a remote area where there are no quest mobs and nothing of any real value, the same mage with Outlands gear (won't mention names cause some servers ban for that) was right there and killed me again. He literally sat in the same spot for an hour while I was logged off waiting for me to log back on just so he can kill me again. I dont gank others and I don't have beef with anyone, this is just some random guy being a troll and abusing a broken system that allows him to be rewarded for killing someone over and over again who stands no chance against him. Or in the case of 80s, a broken system that allows them to kill someone over and over again who cannot defend themselves just for the lawls. I know every server has this problem to a degree, but this server is by far the worst I've ever seen. On most others a GM would step in after a while and get the troll off the victim, but on this server there are never any GMs around to do anything about anything.

5. better solution. deal with it or find a pve server.
    "deal with it" that's what I'm trying to do by making a suggestion. "find a pve server" They don't exist. Believe me, if they did I would be there. They simply do not exist... Judging by your response, I'm convinced you're one of those people that likes to hop on your 80 and hit up lowbie areas for lawls. Come here to try and downplay the problem in hopes that no one finds a solution so you can continue to have your sadistic fun? Shame... Shame... Shame...

6. "deal with it" that's what I'm trying to do by making a suggestion. "find a pve server" They don't exist. Believe me, if they did I would be there. They simply do not exist... Judging by your response, I'm convinced you're one of those people that likes to hop on your 80 and hit up lowbie areas for lawls. Come here to try and downplay the problem in hopes that no one finds a solution so you can continue to have your sadistic fun? Shame... Shame... Shame...
    they have no interest in any suggestion to change how pvp works. it's state right in the suggestion section rules. as well as very little interest in custom content, which again you'd know if you bothered reading the rules.

and yep i do enjoy killing lowbies, mostly in hellfire., soon as i do my daily task on another game i'm logging in to fly around hellfire for an hourish. that however has nothing to do with warmanes stance on pvp and killing lowbies. the 2 options i listed above are your options.

7. That's nice and all, but I'm new here, in my lv50's, and I don't know anyone. I ask for help when I'm being camped but all I get are people telling me to "quit being a ******." and, "Grow a pair." and, "Stop *****ing, we all get ganked." No one ever shows to help. I just log off that char until the next day and hope its over (about 50/50 whether its over or not) But in the upper 50's you get stuck cause your not only being ganked by lv80s, but your also being honor farmed by new DKs with their OP gear and lv58s that have Outlands gear. It's been an hour since the ganking started in Felwood, so I just logged in. im in a remote area where there are no quest mobs and nothing of any real value, the same mage with Outlands gear (won't mention names cause some servers ban for that) was right there and killed me again. He literally sat in the same spot for an hour while I was logged off waiting for me to log back on just so he can kill me again. I dont gank others and I don't have beef with anyone, this is just some random guy being a troll and abusing a broken system that allows him to be rewarded for killing someone over and over again who stands no chance against him. Or in the case of 80s, a broken system that allows them to kill someone over and over again who cannot defend themselves just for the lawls. I know every server has this problem to a degree, but this server is by far the worst I've ever seen. On most others a GM would step in after a while and get the troll off the victim, but on this server there are never any GMs around to do anything about anything.
    Then DO gank others. Also that mage is in likelihood a simpleton to have sat there for an hour to wait to you considering all realms present an unstuck option. Actually, that's a possible solution to you also. You get ganked and farmed more than once? Unstuck and go to a new location with the same level range. There is usually more than one zone for each level range, if not more than two, in some cases. In addition, joining a casual leveling guild is almost always guaranteed to have at least a couple of 80's inside that are more often than not willing to help you in your situation. The DK problem is a well known one but also one that has been around since the dawn of Wrath and that you get out of by level 63-64 when the gear value starts to equalize as they are forced to take the same leveling gear as you are. Even in retail the GM's wouldn't do anything if you were ganking somebody (except in the cases where you were exploiting bugs, like doing so from inside a glitchhy wall where you cannot be targeted).

8. they have no interest in any suggestion to change how pvp works. it's state right in the suggestion section rules.
    please quote on that? I can't find above in suggestions section rules. Quite misleading comment if not true. PvE suggestions ok. but PvP not? In suggestions section rules?

This is maby what you ment? :
    "Lordaeron realm features - Do not suggest or demand that the already-confirmed realm features be disabled, removed, etc."
    Edited: September 6, 2018

9. please quote on that? I can't find above in suggestions section rules. Quite misleading comment if not true. PvE suggestions ok. but PvP not? In suggestions section rules?

This is maby what you ment? :
    "Lordaeron realm features - Do not suggest or demand that the already-confirmed realm features be disabled, removed, etc."
    "A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates)."

and

"Custom content - If there isn't a good reason for it, don't post it. We normally have no interest in custom content at all."