1. Dungeons and raids

Hi! I have a question. I've played this expansion for a long years in others servers and ever was bored when you arribe at level 80, because all the people do the same dungeons and repeats to the eternity.
    What dungeons are normally made at level 80? ICC and Naxx only?
    Thanks

2. It is kinda interesting that you've played this expansion "for a long years", and yet You are not aware, of which dungeons and raids are made at level 80.

3. Its something like this from weakest to top raids:
    1. Naxxaramas, Obsidian Sanctum, Eye of Eternity
    2. Ulduar
    3. Trial of the Crusader, Onyxia's Lair
    4. Icecream Citadel, Ruby Sanctum

Vault of Archavon has one boss for each of these tiers.

4. I know the raids of this expansion... but not all the servers plays the same. There are some that only do Naxx, ToC and ICC for exemple. Or only ToC. That's my doubt. Thanks, Angrylol, for you answer. I love TLC but, i've not played in a private server for many years, only plays vanilla or BC, and now I want to replay this expansion.

5. You can find likeminded people and raid exactly what you enjoy.
    But of coarse, most guilds grind ICC and RS with some occasional TOC. There are "progression" guilds that push trough all raids in order. All kinds of guilds.

And pug's go any and all raids too, to do weekly quest, achievements, transmog, emblems.. just for fun. lots of reasons and lots of people.

6. But if You want do ICC, you may do dungeons in a order for adquire the GS required. Thanks for all!! See you in the game XD