1. Outland store lower level items

Hello,

I wanted to ask if it would be possible to add lower level items to the Outland store. My main reason for asking this is that it’s near impossible to obtain warsong gulch & arathi basin honor items and other rare gear like ‘lucky fishing hat’.
    I loved to twink low level characters back in orginal BC and am trying to and want to make the perfect twink now but I cannot complete some of the items because there really aren’t battlegrounds in the lower brackets. I’ve already tried to obtain the lucky fishing hat via fishing on a lvl 19 character during the Sunday competition (225 fishing skill) but I think that the npc for it is not working properly.
    Would you please consider adding in the aforementioned honor gear (necklace, ring, trinket, weapon etc.) for levels 18,28,38 and very hard to come by items like ‘lucky fishing hat’ and ‘pendulum of doom’ to the Outland store?
    I have not yet used the store to buy anything because none of items really peak my interest, but I would be very interested in buying these hard to obtain low level items to complete something I used to love and was never before able to perfect.

PS. If anyone else is reading this, it would be awesome for other players to make twinks for dueling and possibly even starting battlegrounds at low levels.

2. I second this. Not only that, i would love to see the 5min pvp trinket on the store as well. Gaining 2805 honor points as a low level is practically impossible without resorting to killing a toon on another account for hours. I've tried suggesting the insignia through the store with no luck. There must not be enough players suggesting it to put it on the store is my guess.
    I'd buy one for every new toon i make on default lol.

3. I'd love to see additional twink items in the shop, More vanity gear as well!

4. They must be so tired of reading our suggestions for the shop but here goes! :D

It may also be helpful to some of the newer players if they had access to cheap, inexpensive, gear for leveling. Some players have a rough time leveing depending on their class due to the exp increase. Allowing them to purchase items at incremental levels may increase your donation rates (i.e. lvl 15-25-35). I know that may make the amount if items in the shop a little excessive. Just a suggestion.

I'd also love to see some of the BiS alliance only twink items in the shop, such as the Gryphon Rider's Stormhammer (49 Bracket) or the Marauder's Handwraps (Not exaclty BiS for anyone but me...). My 40 twink (not 39, I'm only concerned with wPvP. If I wanted to do wsg I'd roll a 70, wPvP for life!) is BiS with the exception of those two items... I know that's wishful thinking haha

Other items of interest is the great Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage... Not exactly a low level item but useful to all levels!
    Edited: September 25, 2018

5. They must be so tired of reading our suggestions for the shop but here goes! :D

It may also be helpful to some of the newer players if they had access to cheap, inexpensive, gear for leveling. Some players have a rough time leveing depending on their class due to the exp increase. Allowing them to purchase items at incremental levels may increase your donation rates (i.e. lvl 15-25-35). I know that may make the amount if items in the shop a little excessive. Just a suggestion.

I'd also love to see some of the BiS alliance only twink items in the shop, such as the Gryphon Rider's Stormhammer (49 Bracket) or the Marauder's Handwraps (Not exaclty BiS for anyone but me...). My 40 twink (not 39, I'm only concerned with wPvP. If I wanted to do wsg I'd roll a 70, wPvP for life!) is BiS with the exception of those two items... I know that's wishful thinking haha

Other items of interest is the great Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage... Not exactly a low level item but useful to all levels!

AndLuis - 40 Rogue Twink - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary
    They will never put those items in the shop for the simple fact they have no level requirement. They learned that lesson years ago.

6. They will never put those items in the shop for the simple fact they have no level requirement. They learned that lesson years ago.
    That's a VERY good point Godo, that thought didn't even cross my mind. Guess I'll just stick to the gear I have or xfer if it ever becomes free again. 30 coins for an xfer is outrageous haha