1. Icecrown PvP - The Knights Templar

4K quality will be available within 48h (Takes for Youtube to process) - You can watch it at 1080p HD

https://youtu.be/LLneKkx2dlc

2. Lol you cut before we wiped you in org.

3. Lol you cut before we wiped you in org.
    100+ people entering the auction house after we camped Orgrimmar for two hours resulted in a massive lagspike and fps drop which is when I quit recording.
    The only time you guys manage to wipe us is when Mbx logs his 40 multiboxing alts and helps you. We avoid multiboxers because they ruin the purpose of gameplay and there is no entertainment in gathering a 25 man group to kill a single person.

4k quality is available now

4. 100+ people entering the auction house after we camped Orgrimmar for two hours resulted in a massive lagspike and fps drop which is when I quit recording.
    The only time you guys manage to wipe us is when Mbx logs his 40 multiboxing alts and helps you. We avoid multiboxers because they ruin the purpose of gameplay and there is no entertainment in gathering a 25 man group to kill a single person.

4k quality is available now
    Lol doesn't Tkt have multiboxers on their roster? MBX wasn't even there as well, it was a 40 man horde raid + whoever else was in org that decided to join in.

5. Imposible to watch with sound on.

The elite PvP oriented guild
    Backpeddle guild can not be elite, sorry.
    Edited: September 7, 2018

6. I imagine that you also didn't recorded the Alterac Valley that we played (Horde Guilds vs Alliance Guilds) after destroying you in the auction house. Do you remember, don't you? All those members of Old Division, Art of War, Knight Templars and Pokemons doing a "ragekick" after we wype them in the first teamfight of BG.

I see that you also have no idea how the Ogrimmar's defense occurred that day. People did not care about your presence there, some skirmishes and no more. This until some pvp members of the horde invited some friends (and a lot of random pugs), and when we were about 37 people, plus some people who were in the duels area, we went there and sweeped them completely.

7. "Dominant" yet half your raid isn't even Templars.

8. tkt is a joke 2bh
    and im alliance

9. Alliance is a complete failliure of a faction, including all of their pvp guilds, its an absolute emberresmant.

I trensfered to alliance from horde because i read on forums that alliance is best pvp faction, always win, they have unfair advantage. I wanted to be carried but what i got instead is loss after loss after loss after loss. Waiting 10 minutes for each bg just to have it be lost and get farmed.

Fail faction of Baddies

10. Comments just as expected, lmao.

Keep loving, see you in battlegrounds!

11. Alliance is a complete failliure of a faction, including all of their pvp guilds, its an absolute emberresmant.

I trensfered to alliance from horde because i read on forums that alliance is best pvp faction, always win, they have unfair advantage. I wanted to be carried but what i got instead is loss after loss after loss after loss. Waiting 10 minutes for each bg just to have it be lost and get farmed.

Fail faction of Baddies
    WHAT?!
    You are telling me Warmane didnt restore balance to BGs after i complained?!
    Bump my post and gather more complainers in there!

You must be lying, there is no way Alliance is losing BGs.
    Horde has a 2/10 BGs winrate acording to these forums!

There is NO WAY Alliance is losing and not complaining...