1. The BG system of TBC is just bad.

Is anybody else tired of the way the BG system is designed in TBC?
    In order to get the most honor u just have to play AV all day long. Most of the time is spend with waiting in towers, then kill the boss and that over and over again. Thats not even PvP, its just a boring time sink to get honor.
    Other BGs are only done if marks are required and have often a tremendous queue time.

I would find it much better if we had random BGs which reward 1-3 universal marks. It just brings more variation to the boring honor grind and it would also reduce the queue time.
    I don't really see the downside beside that its not blizzlike.

2. Is anybody else tired of the way the BG system is designed in TBC?
    In order to get the most honor u just have to play AV all day long. Most of the time is spend with waiting in towers, then kill the boss and that over and over again. Thats not even PvP, its just a boring time sink to get honor.
    Other BGs are only done if marks are required and have often a tremendous queue time.

I would find it much better if we had random BGs which reward 1-3 universal marks. It just brings more variation to the boring honor grind and it would also reduce the queue time.
    I don't really see the downside beside that its not blizzlike.
    in wrath it would be the same correct?AV would give the most honor so you can just sit in av and watch flags right?
    most people lookign to pvp q wsg and ab.. av is for faster honor usually
    honor is harder to come by in TBC then it is in say wrath and thats a good thing you know having to put some work in same applies for pve.

need more honor?then pm with people hit the pvp daily hit thwe tower quest do hand in's lots of ways to get extra honor if that what you want.

3. yea it's a joke horde side, especially at NA times
    the 2-queue nerf was dumb too, it didn't "improve game quality" at all, all the same problems still exist including queue-hopping

4. in wrath it would be the same correct?AV would give the most honor so you can just sit in av and watch flags right?
    No, in Wotlk random BG grants the most honor because it gives a extra honor reward at the end. Ppl barely queue for specific BGs there.
    Imo its just better with random BG because it brings more variation to the otherwise monotonous honor grind.
    I wish we had random BG on TBC as well...

5. No, in Wotlk random BG grants the most honor because it gives a extra honor reward at the end. Ppl barely queue for specific BGs there.
    Imo its just better with random BG because it brings more variation to the otherwise monotonous honor grind.
    I wish we had random BG on TBC as well...
    well they had to chnage up the bgs q's on outland do to so many afkers in bgs so atleast they are trying something.
    past week bgs horde side have been nothing other then bots/afkers non stop they need devs to jump in play/watch and really start kicking people/bans for the afking/boting they do in bgs. i even got into an argument with a pm of afkers all from the same guild on horde. yes they made a pm to afk in ab last week then trolled about knowing they would not get bans.

6. Nonono, I don't want any changes regarding the queue system in tbc. Go and play wotlk or anything else if you're unhappy here. I hate eots and I don't want to play there every fourth battle (according to random BG).

7. was recently trying to gear up my alts (horde)

queue times at eu afternoon till midnight alterac 30+minutes, eye 30minutes arathi 30 minutes and warsong 5-15 minutes

every ~3rd alterac ends up getting shut down because of less than 20 players on each side

Im not even sure where the problem is but I guess its a mix of everyone being able to carry 75k honor and 100/100/100/100 marks from s3 to s4 and faction imbalance. In s3 queue times were half of that.

8. Maybe it could be a good idea to be able to play horde/alliance on the same side, that way queues would'nt be so long for horde... idk just an idea