1. ****in ***** horde

I get ban because of someone ***** of horde report me i refusing too go in rdf on 46 lvl ? xD realy for that reason i get ban ? i refusing go in rdf on that lvl because of second healer who choosing dps spect with healer spect **** me , P.s i play 6 years in this damm server and first time i geting ban for this kind reason like this xD next time ****y players better take normaly role not dps with healer thats why u dont refuse go in rdf . **** ALIENCE RULZZ no ***** players

2. Players Code of Conduct

Avoiding the debuff: Sitting at the dungeon's door waiting to be kicked because you don't want to do it, forcing people to kick you so you can avoid the debuff is now punishable. Rather wait 30 minutes than a day. Please consider.
    Next time leave the dungeon if you don't like it. Or if a player is doing something wrong and others agree with you, get him kicked from the group.
    Edited: September 7, 2018

3. It's probably a good idea to just leave next time instead of wasting people's time. Nevermind expecting a player to either pay for dual spec or not have damage dealing talents for the leveling process is a bit silly.

4. Taking part in RDF at lower levels sucks anyway. In the long run, it's never as good as just questing all the way through unless you are accompanied by a level 80 that can help you through the entire instance.

By the way, you're really no better than the person who queued as a healer in DPS spec by acting like a spoiled child wasting other people's time.

5. By the way, you're really no better than the person who queued as a healer in DPS spec by acting like a spoiled child wasting other people's time.
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with what the healer was doing though.
    1. You can heal just fine clear up to level 50 without healer talents, so long as your group is careful enough. Hell, a healer is not even needed if people can take the dungeon slowly.
    2. You don't get access to dual spec until level 40. Going back to Stormwind/Orgrimmar or wherever, from the area that you're leveling in, is quite the hassle just for dual spec. Nevermind that's too expensive for someone new to the server to afford in the first place.
    3. It is unfair to expect someone who queues as a healer to have healer only talents at this point, not just for the reasons above, but because they need to be able to do quests as well. Sure, we can restrict people's talents to healer only talents for the healer role in the dungeon queue, but I really doubt people would prefer that and cause the queues to be extended even further than what they already are.

6. Sad kid has been pegged.
    So delicious.

7. "Hey imma make topic to see replies in my favour hue"

Result - Hmmmmm fail

8. No matter how the OP was acting, why did he get a ban for this ?
    They can kick him from the dungeon the same way they could have kicked that healer. Or left the dungeon the same way he could have.

I don't play low level dungeons, leveling on this server takes 10hours anyway, but he is in the right here.

He doesn't have to go and TANK the dungeon for some ****** who clearly didn't come to DPS and needs boosting ( If not because of principle, then because it's a huge waste of time ).

They have EVERY right and the power to kick him if they mind, but instead he gets a ban for this ?

The worst part is, u can get to level 80 before writing a ticket to report someone from a freakin' lvl46 dungeon, im speechless.

PS: I don't care about the OP, he is clearly a mad kid.

9. No matter how the OP was acting, why did he get a ban for this ?
    They can kick him from the dungeon the same way they could have kicked that healer. Or left the dungeon the same way he could have.
    If he leaves, he gets dungeon deserter debuff for 30 minutes. If he gets kicked, he doesn't get the debuff. The debuff exists because leaving the group causes inconvenience for others in the group - they either have to continue with 4 people or wait for 5th to join. He chose to do that but wanted to abuse the system and not get a punishment for that (the debuff).

It's a new rule. It appeared because there was a long forum thread in suggestion section like a month ago. There have been many people doing that lately and banning such behavior ended up being the solution.

10. I know about the rule, but he had a valid reason not to continue that dungeon until they kick that person.

For the sake of the argument, I gue as a tank ( just like OP did ), and i get a DPS instead of a healer. They don't wanna kick him ( for whatever reason ):
    - I try to do the dungeon --> I can't --> Waste of time
    - I leave --> I get deserter --> Waste of time
    - I afk --> They decide to report me for not wanting to play that dungeon --> I get banned

What kind of logic is that ??

I would leave, i don't care, but someone who has 30min-1h of his day to play shouldn't be forced to or banned instead.

11. For the sake of the argument, I gue as a tank ( just like OP did ), and i get a DPS instead of a healer. They don't wanna kick him ( for whatever reason ):
    It's hard to understand what exactly he meant but I think he is saying someone queued as dps and had healer talents, which is not as bad as the other way:
    second healer who choosing dps spect with healer spect

I would leave, i don't care, but someone who has 30min-1h of his day to play shouldn't be forced to or banned instead.
    Someone who has 30 minutes to 1 hour probably wouldn't do low level dungeons since they would spend those 30 minutes to 1 hour in queue.

12. Someone who has 30 minutes to 1 hour probably wouldn't do low level dungeons since they would spend those 30 minutes to 1 hour in queue.
    Everything was made as an example there, same principles apply to level 80s who just want their daily EoFs.

@maqisha - perfect systems don't exist, everything has its flaws. If you actually get a troll healer and physically can't do the dungeon and people somehow don't want to kick him - it sucks to take the deserter, yes. But honestly, how often do you get in these situations? Is it really that common for you? I'd disagree, I don't think that happens, ever. If it happens once in a year, well **** those 2 eofs, unfortunate game. But there are WAYY more people who don't want to participate in a dungeon simply because they don't like the dungeon. They queue for RDF for eofs and if it's not one of 3-5 dungeons they enjoy, they simply go afk and DEMAND to be kicked. This happens (or at least used to before the rule was made) every single day for hundreds of times. System has its flaws but it fixes way more problems than it causes.
    Edited: September 11, 2018