1. Do i need good GS if i play healer on raids?

Do i need like 5k+ GS if i'm a healer for raids?

2. Depens what raid. For icc normal as an example 5.5k should be fine

3. If you itemize and choose your stats properly, you actually have a lower gear requirement than most other roles and specs for whatever content that you're doing. That fact is often unknown to players who use gearscore exclusively to judge whether someone is worthy of their raid, though.

4. Mercy is correct, if you know your class its worth more than GS, however nobody looks at anything other than GS these days unless you are in a pve guild. And unfortunately stats from gear are directly related to your overall healing power. Although knowing your class can make a world of difference. 5k is probably low end of ICC 10man

5. Depends more so on which class you're playing and how geared/good your tanks are as well as the other healers. Some healers are better at raid healing while some are better at tank healing. But if your tanks are pretty good or other healers are, the difference can be made up
    Edited: September 8, 2018

6. Depends on raid. You shouldn't need 5K for ToC 10 N. Gear requirements are all up to raid leaders though.
    It's more about having appropriate gear for your spec than having high GS. If the raid leader inspects and notices you don't have quite the gear he asks for, but you have right type of set on, you're more likely to stay than GS boosting healer.