1. How to - Raid efficiency

Hello i'm Dollparts, former hunter player on the Outland server. During my time on the server, i received what can only be described as extreme numbers of mail, whispers and chat questions regarding aspects of hunter play, raid play and raid management. I kind of got tired of answering these questions, so instead of tackling them individually i decided to write up two "How To" text documents to explain how to best maximise your personal performance as a hunter, and more importantly how to maximise full raid efficiency in the Burning Crusade expansion.

Seeing a lot of the complaints about needing to "class stack" etc for Sunwell Plateau progression, these guides should offer some incite as to proper raid management and setups to help you progress and how to best maximise what you have.

Having played this expansion at high levels on retail, then subsequent private servers and lastly Warmane Outland, and usually always the same classes (Priest, Hunter, Shaman), i have accrued knowledge that can only be found over extensive time and testing different methods. I decided upon stopping playing what will be my last private server adventure, to share some of this knowledge with you.

I hope you enjoy the read.

First off. Raid efficiency and maximisation can be downloaded at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Edited: September 20, 2018

2. No content sample, just a link.
    Looks like a nice "How to get a virus" guide.

3. No content sample, just a link.
    Looks like a nice "How to get a virus" guide.
    No virus, legitimate text document. I could upload them elsewhere if you'd care to give somewhere to host files that you deem acceptable. Offer an alternative?

4. Not accusing anyone of spreading viruses, but post it through google docs with no-edit and it should be fine.

5. Got virus from downloading this.

6. Not accusing anyone of spreading viruses, but post it through google docs with no-edit and it should be fine.
    Unfortunately the documents contain pictures, and graphs that google documents don't show when you upload a file to it. It just shows a blank space, so google docs isn't an option.

7. I made a PDF of the document and uploaded to Google docs:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hZI...ew?usp=sharing
    Made a real mess of it though with the lines no longer being fresh lines. None of the lists are actually lists on that PDF.

8. Ah this is how it looked in my Office. Solid advice in the document - I suggest you edit your original post with a PDF version for download.

9. edited to provide google docs link rather than a download.