1. Why are more people playing lich king then pandria when pandaria is a newer version of the game, in pandaria you ge all the dlcs but in lich you only get 2 so why are the player counts way higher?
    Newer does not equal better.

Another reason would be that the private server scene has a bigger appeal to veteran of the game. People that quit retail at one point or another and want to play the game the way they liked it. So if we go with the history of Blizz's sub base, it peaked at Wotlk. Then the general consensus and as observed by me through friends, many quit at cataclysm. Mop also caused a lot of people to quit and it only went downhill from there. This is why Vanilla, Tbc and Wotlk are always the most popular private server project. Those who play them the most are those who used to play retail in those days and then quit when the game didn't appeal to them anymore. Naturally trying to sell them on the idea of joining a private server hosting the very same expansion that made them quit in the first place isn't exactly going to be much effective.

2. I thought Pandas were quite silly at first, but I warmed up to the idea once I sampled the zones. And I actually enjoyed the questing experience more than I thought possible.

I prefer TLK as it retains the old talent system and other various mechanics that were changed in MOP. From memory MOP was the phase where the game sacrificed integrity for accessibility. As I played though it, I felt like I was being rewarded for very little effort.

3. MoP being terribly scripted isn't isolated to Warmane either. Can you name a MoP private server as polished as Icecrown? Oh wait, we can't name other servers here. Would you have been able to name a MoP private server as polished as Icecrown if you were not forbidden from naming other servers?
    I don't research the quality of scripting on other servers, since I'm not concerned with them. However, plenty of people played Wrath when it was still extremely bug-ridden. Same applied to Cataclysm when it was relatively new.

That's not to say I don't get your point, as I personally refuse to play MoP on a private server because there was too much of it on live that I enjoyed that I know will likely never work on a private server. That said, you cannot argue as though this is the only factor for it. There are plenty of arguments that can be made other than this one that make just as much sense, if not more. Your "factual opinion" holds just as much weight as anyone else's here.

4. Ofc, I played it too on retail and private devs will never script that properly.

Cata is their maximum maybe and thats it.

Dont expect good scripting beyond cata

First 12