1. Why is more people playing lich king then pandria when pandaria is a newer.

Why are more people playing lich king then pandria when pandaria is a newer version of the game, in pandaria you ge all the dlcs but in lich you only get 2 so why are the player counts way higher?

2. WOTLK has great story, great aesthetics. Players are still "adventurers". Nice range of difficulty, "hardcore" dudes got something to do and casuals too.

And, come on... Kung-fu pandas? Everyone is still waiting for blizz to say "Haha April fools, we got you good!" about MOP.

3. yeah but if you dowload pandaria you will still get WOTLK dlc so everythings included

4. Why are more people playing lich king then pandria when pandaria is a newer version of the game, in pandaria you ge all the dlcs but in lich you only get 2 so why are the player counts way higher?
    I personally prefer WOTLK over MOP because it has pre cataclysm zones,talents and class design.MOP is more like the new WOW,its like scuff version of retail WOW why will anyone play it over legion or BFA.

5. Because MOP servers are poorly optimized.

And the best point of late MOP is pvp, so dont expect much population.

You dont get the expansion content plus wotlk, doesn't work like that.

Because tweaks for max level content, the old content is afected.

is like burning crusade - wotlk, wotlk is a joke for leveling, so if you play wotlk you dont get the burning crusade experience.

6. yeah but if you dowload pandaria you will still get WOTLK dlc so everythings included
    Completely different mechanics tho. Talents actually make leveling feel rewarding, and the overall tone of the expansion is better than anything after it. Arthas was after all favorite character of the majority of wow fans.

And a lot of us feel that Wotlk PVP is superior despite its many shortcomings *cough* pve gear in pvp *cough*. MoP eliminated that but in the end the PVP feelt like you are constantly trading an offensive CD for a defensive one.

7. To tell you the truth. I personally cannot run MOP on my laptop so im sticking to wotlk.
    Yes, my laptop is a wooden laptop from 2012.

8. Being newer doesn't mean better.

I like WotLK for many reasons. I don't like MoP for many reasons. We all have our own tastes and preferences what comes to games.

9. I don't think the lack of people playing Mists here has anything to do with the expansion itself but rather how buggy the server is. If Frostwolf was as well scripted and maintained as Icecrown, it would have far more people.

10. I don't think the lack of people playing Mists here has anything to do with the expansion itself but rather how buggy the server is. If Frostwolf was as well scripted and maintained as Icecrown, it would have far more people.
    The demand for MoP in general isn't exactly high. It's not isolated specifically to Warmane.

11. The demand for MoP in general isn't exactly high. It's not isolated specifically to Warmane.
    MoP being terribly scripted isn't isolated to Warmane either. Can you name a MoP private server as polished as Icecrown? Oh wait, we can't name other servers here. Would you have been able to name a MoP private server as polished as Icecrown if you were not forbidden from naming other servers?

12. MoP being terribly scripted isn't isolated to Warmane either. Can you name a MoP private server as polished as Icecrown? Oh wait, we can't name other servers here. Would you have been able to name a MoP private server as polished as Icecrown if you were not forbidden from naming other servers?
    Agree with this (also the not being able to even name other private servers is ******ed, there is a difference in advertisement and discussion). Wrath might be more popular then MoP, but the server states do their own part of making people dislike later expansions.

I never even tried to get into Cata here, not because of the expansion (i like cata, would LOVE to play on a 5k+ cata server that would be sticking around for a long time) but because the server sucks. And the reason i dont play it on good other servers which obviously i will not mention is because they lack the stability which drew me here in the first place.

13. MOP was a good expansion and with good PVP in the end, but still WOTLK was superior due to the awesome lore, story, characters, pvp etc.

14. This is a game where most players will say something like "the older the better"
    Google images - Wow population graph, will tell a part of it
    Warmane earns more money with wotlk realms, my guess
    MoP costs way more than wotlk to maintain healthy

And the list goes on

12 Last