1. How to - TBC Hunter

Hello i'm Dollparts, former hunter player on the Outland server. During my time on the server, i received what can only be described as extreme numbers of mail, whispers and chat questions regarding aspects of hunter play, raid play and raid management. I kind of got tired of answering these questions, so instead of tackling them individually i decided to write up two "How To" text documents to explain how to best maximise your personal performance as a hunter.

Having played this expansion at high levels on retail, then subsequent private servers and lastly Warmane Outland, and usually always the same classes (Priest, Hunter, Shaman), i have accrued knowledge that can only be found over extensive time and testing different methods. I decided upon stopping playing what will be my last private server adventure, to share some of this knowledge with you.

Hunter "how to", can be viewed at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Edited: September 20, 2018

2. How to Hunter: Press Macro, yell for Bloodlusts = Profit

if i would have gotten 1 cent each time i heard someone say '' i played on a high lvl on retail '' i would be rich by now
    Edited: September 8, 2018

3. If only hunter play was as simple as people thought it was. Fact is that there's a difference between 3.7k dps hunters and 2.3k dps hunters, the guide aims to show how to push those numbers towards the top end, rather than be on the low end of mediocrity.

4. Whoever this Kidsgetrekt guy is clearly doesn't know who Dollparts is.

5. Yo,

First and foremost, I approve your guide though I disagree with a few things of insignifance, because of the insignifance I'll leave it at that.
    I do feel this guide is made, just to be another guide, I don't really see anything new and most of what you put into it is already available on the internet
    that don't require a "scary" link to follow.

"3.7k dps hunters and 2.3k dps hunters" This significant difference is IMO and from my exp due to the majority of slacker hunters Warmane has, ofcourse I don't take away that you're good but you're making the class sound a lot more complex than it is that's just something I have to agree on with "kidsgetrekt". A lot of hunters are playing the class to its full potential already on Warmane too, not everyone's DPS gets logged or recorded and LegacyLogs is 90% of the time being dumb for a high amount of players.

I think if people cared about nearing 3.7 K DPS as well as you they would've found another guide on the internet already, there's plenty covering BM Hunters and once again I don't really see anything new in your guide, thanks for creating another one though and I can only hope it'll help some people.

Good luck finding a new server or w/e your plans are man.

6. Whoever this Kidsgetrekt guy is clearly doesn't know who Dollparts is.
    i don't need to know him, but acting like hunter is rocketsience please...

at the end of the day the matter of ur dps depens on the amount of Bloodlusts u get...

and yes there is some management to do, but come on..thats like counting from 1 2 3

7. topkek aka dollparts, u havent recieved any mails, ur just boosting ur ego, and we all know u are one of most toxic players if not n1 on server. But yet still thanks to the guide of """"""best"""""" lol hunter on server

8. Gonna quote previous poster:

"Good luck finding a new server or w/e your plans are man. "

And pls, just dont return here. To all hunters looking for dem advices - google be dat friend!

9. topkek aka dollparts, u havent recieved any mails, ur just boosting ur ego, and we all know u are one of most toxic players if not n1 on server. But yet still thanks to the guide of """"""best"""""" lol hunter on server
    You'd be surprised how many messages i got (and still get over discord).

10. Originally Posted by Dollparty
    At the time of writing this, statistically I am the highest damage character on the Warmane Outland server
    "At the time of writing this, I am the most unwelcomed person in top guilds on both horde and alliance side due to my toxic behaviour."

Here, fixed that for you.

11. u were kicked out of mirrage becouse u sucked and u wasnt acepted to panacea, and now u renamed ur character to vampyro and tried panacea again, lol.... if they only knew its u :D

U renamed ur character 3 times to delusion people that dont know you from stories about ur stupidity and beein toxic. I recommend you to shut up kid... :)
    Edited: September 23, 2018

12. Hate and stuff aside, this is really helpful, hopefully it will help me improve. Do you by any chance have a screenshot of your UI? Maybe there is something to improve for me. tyy!

13. Seriously guys, stop hating on people when they are doing helpful stuff for the community. Even if he is a toxic player, this guide is very high quality and is going to help a lot of people out. Hate on people all you want but hating on people when they are putting out helpful stuff will stop them from putting out helpful stuff.