1. [Horde] <Blood of Heroes> (North America)

Hello, my name is Rarachach and I am the guild leader in one of Warmane's aspiring horde North American raiding guilds, <Blood of Heroes>. We raid 12 am Server. We do progressive content on Wed, Thur but raid something almost everyday.

Currently 9/12 in ICC 10 Heroic and 9/12 in 25 ICC, We are made up of a group of close knit players who enjoy progressing through content together while having a good time doing it.

We are currently recruiting all classes to fill out our roster. We are a progression guild and as such we have a few requirements of our raiders.

We are a North American guild so all raiders and applicants must be able to understand and speak English.

We use discord to communicate in raid. It is a non-negotiable requirement. If you do not have a mic at least be able to listen to what is going on and reply in game to questions or comments from officers then unfortunately this is not the guild for you.

We require that our raiders know the ins and outs of their class, spec, and role. Furthermore as a progression guild, knowing the mechanics of each fight and the individual duties your class and role might have is an absolute must.

Have appropriate gear level needed for 25 man ICC (Including the proper gems and enchants) 5K GS

Showing up to raids and attendance are two of the most important things we ask of our raiders. That means being online and ready to raid fifteen minutes before raid start time. If you are going to miss a raid, we only ask you let us know in our attendance channel.

The most important and crucial requirement we have is that you be able to take constructive criticism and advice given. Our Goal is to full clear ICC 25 every week and to do that every member needs to be willing to put aside their ego in order for us all to grow and succeed as a group and as a guild.

Once we can consistently fill for our 25 man raids we will be using EPGP for loot management.

Feel free to message Rarschach, Elvanlied, Mainord, or Elydie if you have any questions or want to learn more about the guild. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I look forward to talking with you all soon.
    Edited: December 10, 2018

2. We're currently looking for ranged dps for our 2 10 man raids and for out 25 man raid.

3. hey im interested to join ur guild, who do i whisper?

4. 7/12 25 icc, 9/12 hc 10 icc
    Edited: October 30, 2018

5. Bump it up, still looking for English speaking melee.

6. I'm a North American player trying to join, How do I get a hold of someone?

7. Im from the Uk but your raid times suit me perfectly,can we talk about this ?

8. Bump it up, still looking for Melee

9. What is your Raid times?
    Well read one more time from begining.

10. Get a hold of Rarschach, Mainord, Elvanlied, Elydie in game.

12 Last