1. Gladdy server side support and trinket tracking fix

Stumbled on these online, seems legit. Was used on arena-tournament TBC.

Could someone take a look and confirm, and maybe we can get staff to consider these fixes for the server.

It's more quality of life than anything and may bring back players to the server. Or some new ones :D

Trinket tracking fix:
    https://github.com/robinsch/TBCPvP/c...ddd0bd07ccf2de

Server side support for gladdy, to prevent greyed out arena frames on rogues and druids who leave stealth when you are already in combat:
    https://github.com/robinsch/TBCPvP/c...4103c01bd4c894

2. xD, noone cares bruh, they ignore disconnects mid fight, why they will bother with this.

3. it seems like developers don't care about the game much, nobody playing arena would argue against this fix but they refused to implement it even tho it's really easy fix

4. This is not a fix.

This is a custom feature to help out players which are unable to track the enemy trinket usage themselfs, which is an important skill to have in TBC arena.

Let TBC be TBC.
    Edited: September 9, 2018

5. This is not a fix.

This is a custom feature to help out players which are unable to track the enemy trinket usage themselfs, which is an important skill to have in TBC arena.

Let TBC be TBC.
    I see where you're coming from, fair enough.

But having stealthers being able to avoid being target-able on arena frames is game breaking and meta changing. It is not fun playing against/with someone that abuses this because there is very little outplay potential in some situations.

6. I see where you're coming from, fair enough.

But having stealthers being able to avoid being target-able on arena frames is game breaking and meta changing. It is not fun playing against/with someone that abuses this because there is very little outplay potential in some situations.
    The sole question here is: is that behavior - players under stealth not being targeted on frames - the way things were in Burning Crusade or not? The only way for this to be considered is if the answer to that is "no," which would in fact make this a fix. Otherwise, like bAdmin says, let TBC be TBC as it can't be called game breaking for working as intended.

7. The sole question here is: is that behavior - players under stealth not being targeted on frames - the way things were in Burning Crusade or not? The only way for this to be considered is if the answer to that is "no," which would in fact make this a fix. Otherwise, like bAdmin says, let TBC be TBC as it can't be called game breaking for working as intended.
    Oh what about queue limited to only 2 BGs, what about buffed bosses in dungeons, why can't hunter name his pet after his arena partner? Why didn't you let TBC be TBC in those situations then? All those changes improved game experience, same as this one would.

8. Oh what about queue limited to only 2 BGs, what about buffed bosses in dungeons, why can't hunter name his pet after his arena partner? Why didn't you let TBC be TBC in those situations then? All those changes improved game experience, same as this one would.
    Because:

1. The community abused the amount of queues to "kill time" in Battlegrounds they had no intention of playing, just to wait for what they in fact wanted to play. That's not what the multiple queue was for;

2. Players are playing with end-of-expansion clients and character mechanics, so those were made to compensate for that, as we weren't going to implement gradual character mechanics as content got released;

3. That's basically an exploit to confuse targeting in a way we didn't want happening; and last but not least

4. It's our server, and we make the calls on what we want to change and what we want to leave alone. This isn't a "zero sum" where if we do X changes we want there's some sort of law dictating we have to do X we don't want.

9. It's just frustrating to play against. I don't know of anyone that wouldn't want the change.

But yeah, you're right. It's your server and your decision, I have to respect that.

Maybe I'm just tilt but yeah im out. Cya outland

10. 1. The community abused the amount of queues to "kill time" in Battlegrounds they had no intention of playing, just to wait for what they in fact wanted to play. That's not what the multiple queue was for;
    Good thing we get to "kill time" in shattrath for 40 mins now instead
    Good thing no one alt-f4s out of lost games which is even worse than queue hopping was

11. It's just frustrating to play against. I don't know of anyone that wouldn't want the change.

But yeah, you're right. It's your server and your decision, I have to respect that.

Maybe I'm just tilt but yeah im out. Cya outland
    Ok, just to confirm... we're not talking about game mechanics being bugged, we're not talking about a class or ability doing something it shouldn't, or even about players abusing something unintended, right? We're talking about an add-on, and an add-on working as it did in the expansion as far as I can tell, since you gave no argument saying otherwise, making this a proposal to change the server so an add-on can do something it wouldn't, correct? So players in the expansion dealt with this normally, without any complains beyond the everpresent "I don't like this, it makes me lose so it's OP" and similar, as they either didn't have the add-on or if it existed this simply didn't work already, yes?

Could the issue here be your dependency on an add-on that doesn't works fully in the expansion instead of the server needing any "fix"?

But if not being able to use a specific part of a specific add-on, on one specific expansion where it apparently wasn't meant to work, against specific classes, using a specific ability, is reason for you to leave, have fun out there I suppose.

12. Ok, just to confirm... we're not talking about game mechanics being bugged, we're not talking about a class or ability doing something it shouldn't, or even about players abusing something unintended, right? We're talking about an add-on, and an add-on working as it did in the expansion as far as I can tell, since you gave no argument saying otherwise, making this a proposal to change the server so an add-on can do something it wouldn't, correct? So players in the expansion dealt with this normally, without any complains beyond the everpresent "I don't like this, it makes me lose so it's OP" and similar, as they either didn't have the add-on or if it existed this simply didn't work already, yes?

Could the issue here be your dependency on an add-on that doesn't works fully in the expansion instead of the server needing any "fix"?

But if not being able to use a specific part of a specific add-on, on one specific expansion where it apparently wasn't meant to work, against specific classes, using a specific ability, is reason for you to leave, have fun out there I suppose.
    Well depends on your viewpoint, I don't think blizzard ever "intended" for gladdy to not update frames when in combat, or for trinket tracking to be bugged due to lack of capitalization on the trinket name (or something along those lines).

I digress, but you say those changes are because we are on end expansion clients and mechanics, however SWP was released at the end of the expansion. And as far I am aware it has also been buffed above retail difficulty. I'm not looking for an explination tbh, but I always assumed this was just a bit of a hardcore pve server, and thats the reason for the buffs to raids. It's interesting to know.

Also as a rogue, it's easy to fix. I just vanish and the frames update, but perhaps I suggest this as I would enjoy a meta-shift and you're right.

But I don't see why you make it personal lol. Just a discussion and a bit of QQ in this thread lol.
    Edited: September 14, 2018