1. decomission

So i just lost full bis warr and got full green set in a buggy server that u can only do pvp which is boring for me and nothing more am im right?

2. I am in the exactly the same situation here, after moltdown i used all my coins on bis warr and xmog, mounts etc. so i could play, in hope cata will rise to old glory with 4k+ online , but in the end when i decided to actually use that char and play on neltharion it was already becoming a ghost town.. so everything down the drain, especially now when nelth is shutdown and only choice is mop and conversion is just silly..
    I was in hope on gettin some percent refund so i can boost my icecrown chars that i currently play daily, or atleast bis to bis conversion on wotlk but that aint gonna happen i am aware of that.
    And u may ask why i just dont donate on my wotlk chars, well money is hard to come by in my country and i cant justify to myself donating and having a real chance of losing it after a short period of time.

3. In mop the starting gear that warmane gave u is just green fk* that u can buy for 1000 gold in auction house but my full bis set in cata... i farmed them for 4-5 months 24/7

4. Full Epic BiS Cata gear = Green MoP gear. I really wonder if anyone on the Warmane staff honestly plays this game? Deep sigh.