1. Decision to not come back.

After spending sometime researching what's happened to arena tournament and molten after the merge, and the changes to black rock, I kinda understand why I never came back to warmane.

I was an avid player on both realms for a long time and after the transfer of merged accounts near 2014, I took a break because of all the issues surrounding character loss during the merge.

I told myself I'd come back to play once it was fixed and now I understand what really happened.

The mass of the private server world flocked to warmane because of the population. As an endless loop, making it so it didn't matter if character wipes, or donation loss occurred. It was easy to replace.

Which is why I understand now, why I've received no real support or help over the last four days.

Because you have what you need. You can spare to lose a few.

I was really hoping I could get back into warmane, and relive some of the nastaglia of high population woltk, but I can't support a server that doesn't support it's audience.

Sincerely, September.

2. I feel like lack of help and support here just translates to "They didn't give me back my stuff!".

3. No, it translates to I posted in multiple forum areas questions regarding the state of the servers now with no response.

why don't you keep your internet warrior additude in your mothers basement.

Thanks,

4. No, it translates to I posted in multiple forum areas questions regarding the state of the servers now with no response.

why don't you keep your internet warrior additude in your mothers basement.

Thanks,
    Oh, you're still here. I thought you were leaving and not looking for attention. My bad.

5. No, it translates to I posted in multiple forum areas questions regarding the state of the servers now with no response.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2949132