1. Remove the ****ing 30min deserter ffs

I am pissed enough of this ****** system, i get error 132 (obviously ONLY IN ARENA, NEVER WHEN IM FAPPING IN STORMWIND) and when I log back i got the arena lost and 30 ****ing minutes of ****ing deserter. What is this a pve hero realm? Now tell me a ****ing reason to add a ****ing 30min deserter when someone crashes in arena. Or when you leave it out of desperation cuz youre matched with ******ed dogs with 91 chromosomes. Tell me, im all ears.

Do you think u can prevent wintraders or some ****? Oh too bad people do the **** they want 24/7 they dodge, snipe, wintrade, inject lua, dlls, c#, scripts, bots, but u 132 in arena? AHAHA 30MIN DESERTER

REMOVE THIS **** YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF

2. You anwsered your own question, it's to prevent/ make wintrading harder.

Start Battle> Alt f4, log back in, repeat.

Get a more stable connection?

3. You anwsered your own question, it's to prevent/ make wintrading harder.
    Oh wait, like on icecrown that the enemy team doesnt get points if the other team leaves? Wow that worked so good no more wintraders and no more droppers! Great job. Dont make me laugh.

Start Battle> Alt f4, log back in, repeat.
    Can't repeat cuz im locked for 30 ****ing minutes on a PvP server, genius.

Get a more stable connection?
    It's well known error 132 is caused by bad connection. /facepalm

4. Oh wait, like on icecrown that the enemy team doesnt get points if the other team leaves? Wow that worked so good no more wintraders and no more droppers! Great job. Dont make me laugh.

Can't repeat cuz im locked for 30 ****ing minutes on a PvP server, genius.
    So you suggest everyone jsut turns a blind eye to it instead of doing anything about it, such as making it harder for people to do it?

It's well known error 132 is caused by bad connection. /facepalm
    True, my mistake. But it's still a your client side issue, do you have WoD moddels
    ? or a weird addond thats casuing it?

5. So you suggest everyone jsut turns a blind eye to it instead of doing anything about it, such as making it harder for people to do it?
    I suggested to simply leave the things like they were on retail, people will abuse the system anyway, its a lost war. So at least give us some points for the time spent in preparation buffing and spending reagents for...nothing. While they succesfull mmr drop and other things.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387065

My topic, nNo replies at all, 0 ****s given.

True, my mistake. But it's still a your client side issue, do you have WoD moddels
    ? or a weird addond thats casuing it?
    I don't have WOD models or other custom mpqs/patches, i just have normal 3.3.5 client with just gladius and sound alerter. no custom ui, no xperl nothing. Many friends of mine experienced the same thing: random crashes/freezes only in arenas. I CAN BE OKAY WITH THAT, bad luck happens. But being punished 30minutes on a server which is mant to be hardcore and I should play no-stop pvp it's a completely joke. At the end, you are wintrading? You will get reported, you dont need to punish everyone that crashes for whatever reason with a 30minutes debuff. Same for battleground, when u log back in after a crash, u are deserter 8min, while on Icecrown u can log off on BG and come back after 1 hour and still be inside the battleground. This is a realm where player grind arena, battlegrouds and so on. I understand punishment, but I think 5min is enough for both BG and ARenas, not 30minutes like ****ing dungeons on Pve servers. If there is something against ToS just open a ticket and report it, stop ruining the gameplay with such crap ideas, do you think we like to crash, or we do it on intention? The loss of the arena is enough punishment, then u add a cherry on the pie with a ****ing 30min deserter, no words.

6. I liked how moderators edited my message and give me an infraction cuz i said names of the best two droppers of warmane. congratulations.

7. I liked how moderators edited my message and give me an infraction cuz i said names of the best two droppers of warmane. congratulations.
    Reporting Players
    Reporting via forum thread or posting visitor message is considered inappropriate use of the forums and action will be taken as well as the thread being deleted.
    Even if it was not meant to be a player report, publicly accusing people of something on forum is not allowed. If you want to report it, make a support ticket in game.

8. bump it up to an hour. just for this guy.

9. Funny how he wants to change game mechanics for thousands of players because he got a ****ty internet connection or a broken game.

10. Reporting Players
    Even if it was not meant to be a player report, publicly accusing people of something on forum is not allowed. If you want to report it, make a support ticket in game.
    I was just writing my stuff and throw inside the topic a random sentence saying i faced X and Y at 1800 mmr (when X had 2300-2400 mmr and Y had 1600mmr), I didnt want to report these two because I don't give a damn, I know they do that every single season, everyone knows that, I simply didn't think my whole discussion was misunderstood for a player report, by a gm. I was jut pointing out that there are things that should be punished more. But whatever, peace, I got a red flag.

Funny how he wants to change game mechanics for thousands of players because he got a ****ty internet connection or a broken game.
    The onyl thing funny is your ignorance, if you don't know **** about error 132 shut your mouth or go play candy crush saga. I know every people I play/played with and they ALL got freezes/error 132 in arena, and they dont have bad connection neither bad computers neither a "BROKEN GAME" so your reply to this topic is useless, unless you want to increase your post number (thing that doesnt exists fortunately), so yea I confirm useless reply. ALso "game mechanic", 30min deserter it's a blackrock custom feature that nobody wants for the reason I stated before. You don't stop abusers, you just make legit people angry. People always abused and they will still abuse.

11. You seem to be the one who doesn't know what Error 132 is about. If it was something on the server, it would affect everyone equally, be it in a specific arena, race, class or use of ability(ies). For reference: https://battle.net/support/article/error-132

Also, your insult-throwing hissy fit went on longer than it should already. Mind your tone if you want to remain here.

12. You seem to be the one who doesn't know what Error 132 is about. If it was something on the server, it would affect everyone equally, be it in a specific arena, race, class or use of ability(ies). For reference: https://battle.net/support/article/error-132

Also, your insult-throwing hissy fit went on longer than it should already. Mind your tone if you want to remain here.
    There you go @brick12345 . Its your computer and your friends. Its good to defrag and fix your system frequently.

13. Okay but beside the bad talking and everything else, are we ignoring this feature issue or what? I mean, are you planning to remove this useless debuff? I wanna know who is agree with me and who is not, I don't think I am the only one whining for a 30min arena lockout on a PvP server.
    P.S. Don't reply with stuff like "fix ur pc" or similar, just reply "yes this feature should be eliminated" or "no this feature is good", I don't want anymore drama, thanks.

14. I don't think the feature is a bad thing... in certain cases where players get the debuff because of things like disconnections then yeah it's completely unfair, but I think it's just the case of if you leave then you get punished, regardless of the situation... I do think you could've approached the whole post in a better way though.

15. you leave then you get punished, regardless of the situation....
    You leave and you loose rating + mmr, that's how it always worked in every normal server.
    Even Hydra "ragequits" at mid-arena because he understand there is nothing to do in order to win, plus maybe its the 10th time he face that team and he loose everytime not for mistakes but for clear impossibility to win because of setup so I feel him. But this is something that doesn't happen, it's more likely you get the deserter because you crash or you freeze, and after rating + mmr, you get ANOTHER punihsment that has nothing to do and blocks you from the arena for 30 minutes.
    If someone wants to wintrade, he will do it anyway, just take a look at 3v3 ladder on blackrock, first 10 team I spotted at least 2 team wintraders full relentless with random names at 2k.
    So how about removing this stupid feature that creates only frustration and anger? I don't see the point. Or at least make it 5-10minutes maximum. 30 is bs.

12 Last