1. Heya! :)

Hi guys!! I'm Chalcodes, and I played retail from the very *** end of vanilla up until Cataclysm came out. My mom was pretty bomb since she actually was the one who got me into it lmao! I switched over to Molten and a few other private servers over the years because I ended up finding the new expansions a bit difficult to follow. Healing BG's excessively and running around in arenas as an obnoxious healing tree have always been my primary hobbies, but I'm just now starting to get into lore, serious gearing and PvE for the first time since I need a good distraction in my off time from walking into an office every day for 40 hour work weeks.

I provide zero damage, bad RP, a stupid amount of HoTs, and comic relief at least 60% of the time --so hit me up on Icecrown. I'm here for friends :)

2. Alliance or Horde? Anyways, good to have you!

3. Playing Horde currently with my buddy but I don't mind either and will likely make an Allie character here within the next month or so. I just don't know their zones very well so I opted for familiarity.

Main (Icecrown) | Chalcodes | Tauren Druid | Resto (Lvling Balance)
    Alt (Icecrown) | Indecisive | Undead Warlock | Affliction