1. Do i have to pay with coins in order to put a character in trade?

2. no, the fee will be payed once someone buy it. (your account needs to be premium to sell on "Trade" market)

Example:
    you put a character for sale at 30 Coins > somone buy it > you get 25 Coins only

3. May 21, 2020  
    I just saw a human priest with almost full items euipped - all epic - for 30 coins. How is that even possible?

4. May 21, 2020  
    I just saw a human priest with almost full items euipped - all epic - for 30 coins. How is that even possible?
    BoE's don't increase the price.

5. May 22, 2020  
    Guys, this system is really cool designed.

Every item have minimum cost in coins. There is literally no chance for selling blue-geared character. First of all, 20 coins / lvling using website's service has to be viable as well. Its not ideal, cause You are getting kinda clear lvl 80 char. So why warmane trade is cool?

Its not like You are buying naked char for 30 coins. Every BoP items increase this amount. However, Your char still can have several BoE items with total cost of 30k+ gold and the price will still remain - BoE's DO NOT increase price.
    Second, proffesions doesnt count - You can buy char for 30 coins with full engi+JC.
    Achievments, mounts, reps - doesnt count - price still remains 30 coins.
    Titles - some really cool. Not increasing price.
    Dual spec, Fast flying - same situation.
    This char can have arena points, honor and gold - it doesnt increase cost as well.

So there are 2 cases:
    1) You can have 80 lvl char using Service for 20 coins - You're getting clear lvl 80, no proffs, achievs, cool mounts.
    2) You can have 80 lvl char using warmane trade for 30 coins - with proffs, some cool mounts, achievments, titles, gold, reputations, flying, honor, ap etc...
    Imo the choice here is clear.

The difference is even higher when comes to char with bis gear, for example:
    Warrior with shadowmourne+2 bis trinkets cost min 188 coins. He can have tons of achievs/mounts/boes/proffs/titless etc etc etc. The cost of just shadowmourne+2 trinkets in Warmane Store is 150+2x23 = 196 coins. The advantage toward warmane trade here is huge.

Minimal price is essential, there is literally no point in buying/selling tons of characters with 3-4k gs, average rare gear with some epics. Trade's gives You many cool options, while still making common Service's viable.

6. June 9, 2020  
    Hi guys, I have a question so what happened to my gold if I sold my character that I put the gold on sale but my gold is still in the trade does the gold go to my alt or it stays in the character that I sold?

First 12