1. Trade system

Hello guys,

could you please explain how is the trading system working? I found a topic, which says, that I have to dotate in order to sell a ahcracter, thats allright.

But if I donate and then sell a character, will the character transfer to another account and I can keep my own or do I have to create a new acc in order to make a new character?

Also, I am noit eligible to trade for now´, since I didnt donate yet, but I have been trying to "sell" my character and there is minimum coins, for which I can actually sell it (like a value). With 2k GS I have to set up a price of 140+ coins, I cant sell it any cheaper, any advices?

Thank you

2. When character is sold, it will be transferred to buyers account. There is a minimum price that is calculated from your characters gear. If you want to sell it for lower price, unequip some items and sell the character without inventory. At 2k GS it's very unlikely that your character has any items worth buying so you can most likely only sell it without any items at all for 30 coins.

3. Does that mean, that every item has Its Price And I cannot go lower with IT? Isnt IT kinda stupid, that I cant give those items as a bonus for instance? If I unequip those items And sell them in a backpack, Will they Worth less?

4. Yes, every item has a price. If you unequip items, it should not make them worth less. But you can sell the character without them by choosing to sell without inventory.

5. But where Is the value for purchaser? You simply wont let me set Up my own Price..... What if I wont sell that char? Can I make a discount then? This systém doesnt máme any Sence....

6. But where Is the value for purchaser?
    In paying a little less than if they were to get everything using coins instead, along with getting achievements, attunements and other things that don't increase the cost.

You simply wont let me set Up my own Price.....
    Correct.

What if I wont sell that char?
    That's a possible and acceptable outcome. The system gives a possibility of selling a character, not in any way an assurance.

Can I make a discount then?
    The minimum cost is final. You can only change it by changing the items going with the character.

This systém doesnt máme any Sence....
    Something not working exactly in the way you want doesn't causes it to not make sense.

7. Greetings

The costs of 30 coins (approx 30 dollars) are high for a naked char; this is the minimum price btw;)

Regards

8. Greetings

The costs of 30 coins (approx 30 dollars) are high for a naked char; this is the minimum price btw;)

Regards
    Yes, it is, so people are discouraged from using level boosts and trying to sell characters with nothing besides the level.

9. Yes, but also the Price fór Blue geared char Is uncredibly high, I mean, 100 dollars fór Blue geared?! You still Think that Is ok?

10. Yes, but also the Price fór Blue geared char Is uncredibly high, I mean, 100 dollars fór Blue geared?! You still Think that Is ok?
    Yes, I do. You are perfectly capable of removing those items and sell the character without inventory to not have those items, which are just used as transmogrification fodder and the like, not for gearing.

11. Greetings

The price is too high; I saw ppl trying to sell chars for 900 coins (=900 dollars), no one buys this. Even naked chars for 30 or blue geared chars for 100 are too expensive compared to other servers or to an awareness of "normal" players. I don't do the rule, but I would say that trading would be more attractive if prices are lower.

For example: 50 coins (=50 dollars) for Heavenly Cloud Serpent, 30 coins for Vial of Sand (compare trading between players 3-4 coins) on Frostwolf, a dying server, or 600 coins for a geared pve char.

Btw I farmed chars by myself and don't need to buy/sell anything. I only look just of pure interest at shop for 2 years and the chance of selling a 300-1000 dollar char is almost 0 that's why ppl sell every armory and items at vendor to lower the price to 30 coins (minimum), and even for 30 coins it's difficult to sell anything.

Anyway a door opened for acc trading/sharing;)

Regards

12. what happends to my gold if I do gear only?

13. what happends to my gold if I do gear only?
    gold are included even if you pick "equipment only"

14. But where Is the value for purchaser? You simply wont let me set Up my own Price..... What if I wont sell that char? Can I make a discount then? This systém doesnt máme any Sence....
    You can just place the gear in bags, and use option: "Inventory: Equipment Only". If your character doesn't sell, you still have the items in your bags.
    If you want to boost the chance of sale, equip BoE items. BoE items don't add any coin value to character. You can also boost the desirability with maxed, or near max professions. Then equip only BoE's and try selling again with "Equipment Only".

Also character having gold is good way to boost your chances.

12 Last