1. Can't collect daily points.

I'm logged in on the website and as I read it requires my character to have already at least 1000 achievement points in order to be able to be awarded daily points.

Here is my achievement on the character (I have only one character on the account):
    Spoiler: Show

But it doesn't let me have my points??? I'm still stuck at 0 and been happening for different days now:
    Spoiler: Show

edit Character name is Dioporc human warrior on MoP realm if you can verify my achievements.

2. armor only shows you at 890. not sure how often that updates but i'd wager you won't be able to collect points until it does.

3. armor only shows you at 890. not sure how often that updates but i'd wager you won't be able to collect points until it does.
    In-game interface says I'm above 1,000 and it's the only character I have on the account, so can't be account-wide achievements. When will the armory update? It will take forever to gather points if it doesn't even work....

4. Greetings

Ingame points show points of guild achievs, for example when someone got ebonhold reputation achiev etc, but this isn't your achiev. Your "real" points are shown in the armory, look at your char Dioporc (=900).

Regards

5. Greetings

Ingame points show points of guild achievs, for example when someone got ebonhold reputation achiev etc, but this isn't your achiev. Your "real" points are shown in the armory, look at your char Dioporc (=900).

Regards
    That clarifies it, thank you very much Zcsxm